1. My first game was Double Dragon at a girls house (I think she was a cousin or something?). We played for hours. I got a SNES a few months later.
2. I LOVE PC gaming! I love playing with mods, skins, sounds, modes and NPCs. *My* version of counter strike: source and Team fortress 2 are unfeasibly awesome. Iíd play more PC games if I had more than just a shitty laptop.
3. I have some skills in SFX (Fake blood, Squibs, etc)
4. I was in many Halo 2 Machinimas. I have no clue whether or not they are still up. One was FUCKING EPIC! I was killed with a warthog while running.
5. Iím a Zombie Combat Expert. I can zombie proof almost any home. I love zombie movies, games, books, comics, etc. From Zombie Survival Guide to Left4Dead to Brain Dead, I love killing zombies! BTW, slow zombies for the win.
6. I hate watching movies on cable networks like TNT because they always fucking cut the language, the blood and the awesome headshots. Thatís bullshit.
7. I like guns although I donít own any.
8. I always wanted to make a post apocalypse movie.
9. Grilled chicken is the best food in the world, bar none.
10. Once, I lost my car keys at Niero and Coletteís new shitty house and I had to spend the night. I donít want to talk about it. The horrorÖ the horror.