1. The first game I ever beat was Fire Emblem on the GBA, when I was about 6.
2. The first RPG I ever played was Harry Potter on the GBC, and it's still freaking
fantastic. Totally awesome.
3. My favorite console is the Super Nintendo, despite me never owning one. (Yar Har Fiddle Dee Dee)
4. The first console I ever really owned was a Nintendo Wii. I don't know what that says about me, but whatever. Infinite Brawl time.
5. I managed to track down multiple old-ish games for cheap prices. Sadly this means that I have Xenosaga Ep.3 and not 1 or 2 yet. Might need to change that. PS2 can be considered old now, yikes that sucks. Other old-ish games include: Skies of Arcadia GC for $15 and Front Mission 4 for $5.
6. Despite my love for Fire Emblem, it took me 2 years to buy a 3DS and Fire Emblem: Awakening. My waiting time was well spent, as I got a Golden Legend of Zelda 3DS XL along with most of the best-of-the-best on the cheap.
7. I have owned every single Fire Emblem game released to the west. Not a hard feat, but sadly I have lost my DS and GBA cartridges. I am saving up for some replacements. When it comes to handhelds, not even emulation does it 1:1 in my eyes.
8. When I was a child, most of my time was spent with handhelds whilst my brother hogged the big-screen games. This probably explains that I got my first console when I was like...13. My memory sucks so that may not be true.
9. I freaking love the Redwall books.
10. I have a hard job making small talk with people because most of the stuff I've done in life involves Video Games or Anime.
11(cause why the hell not). I can't figure out how to get images to work. Ah well.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.