I played GoW for the first time in my life. Shit got real when I reached the Temple of Pandora. I *was* occasionally frustrated before, but...
- fuck Poseidon's underwater bullshit challenge
- fuck the spinning blades o...
I'm seriously pissed off by Far Cry 2 bashing. It's not a perfect game, but for fuck's sake, most gamers act like it's Turning Point or something!
So here's a rant. Please excuse the (again) disjointed ideas and the grammer,...
It’s about what they represent.
I woke up early in the morning a few days ago (that is, around 2 PM) and started the daily ritual of reading gaming news.
There’s some news about the Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition – night v...
Let's discuss this topic using four games as examples and minor spoilers:
1. Assassin's Creed - the moral game
2. Saints Row 2 - the imoral game
3. Prototype - the amoral game
4. GTA 4 - the game that tries to be moral, imo...