With E3 less than two weeks away, I've decided to write what I think will come out of it. I've been following E3 for years, but since 2008 have I actually been invested in it whenever it came (which is horrible since E3 2008 was horrible). A lot of pre-e3 news and predictions have been come out, so why not write a prediction of my own?
What I want to happen:
- I really hope Nintendo shows us an incredibly solid list of 3DS launch game. I've been really interested in the 3DS since it's been announced (since I am probably the only one in the world that thinks 3D is a pretty cool thing).
-And on the topic of DS games, here are some I want: Golden Sun DS, this was announced last E3 but after that NOTHING. I'm really hoping they'll show more of it, and probably convert it to the 3DS (probably not since Nintendo still needs to fill the other 5 months of the year after July).
- Information on Pokemon Black and White. This game actually looks a lot different from the usual, the Pokemon they've announced. The new Pokemon actually look a little more detailed than usual (just a small observation).
- I've been Incredibly interested in the New Zelda Wii since I saw an interview where Miyamoto told the interviewer that there Zelda would not have his Master Sword in this one (I mean, what else would he use?). So I'm hoping there will be some footage and a release date. But why am I hoping, it's a little obvious it'll happen right?
-I've been really hoping for a new 3D Kirby game. From what I've heard DS Kirby games have sold pretty well, so Nintendo announcing one here would make some sense.
- Also I want a new Paper Mario.
- I've never actually played Shadow of the Colossus, nor have I played Ico (sorry I didn't have a PS2 I was a Nintendo Fanboy back then). So I'd love an HD collection of both of those games.
- Speaking of Team Ico! Last Guardian. And lots of it. This is actually the game I'm most excited for E3 chatter. It's just after watching the trailer I came a little. I think my anticipation make me playing Shadow of the Colossus and Ico more meaningful.
- Playstation Network Plus? This has been an interesting issue in the gaming world right now, and I'd like to hear more about it!
- More Valve work with PS3?
- Also being the happy PSP go owner I am, I'd like something like an Uncharted PSP? Something like that would be just fantastic.
- Valkyria Chronicles 2!
- More Playstation Move! Maybe some cool games for the launch, or for the peripheral in general.
- The PSN PS2 thing mentioned a long time ago? That'll probably be in the PSN Plus thing.
- Gran Turismo 5 Release Date?
- Cool PSN titles! I love PSN games...
I don't own an Xbox so this will be a little hard.
- I'd like an Xbox 360 Slim to be announced, I've actually been ichin' to get a 360. So a slim announcement would make my wait worth it.
- Natal will be talked about a lot obviously, hope some cool games will be announced and shown for it.
- Banjo Kazooie stuff?
- Of course Valve loves the 360, so I'm hoping a lot of Valve things could be there. Like Portal 2. And for some reason I THINK it's possible there is a 10% chance that maybe something about Episode 3 could come up. Because if not at the Microsoft keynote then where? The canceled Portal 2 party sure hinted at something!
- Not Left 4 Dead 3
I hope this E3 is a good one, I'm going to be very invested in it this year since I'm actually on vacation earlier this year than usual! read