I'm just a guy who's Steam ID is lonepuff15, and who's PSN ID is lonepuff! Oh, and I am also a guy who wants to get into this blogging scene, and wants to one day also join the game journalism scene. I like a lot of video games and am very opened minded when it comes to them. Here are some of my favorites:
Half Life 2: Epsiode 1 (I loved all of the Half Life 2 stuff, but Episode 1 was my favorite)
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Super Smash Bros: Brawl
Team Fortress 2
Super Mario Galaxy and 64 (FUCK SUNSHINE)
Banjo Kazooie and Tooie
Samba De Amigo
Sonic The Hedgehog 1 2 3
Sonic Adventure 2 (1 SUCKED)
And other stuff like that.
Here: http://www.probablefailure.com <--- My own vidya site
With E3 less than two weeks away, I've decided to write what I think will come out of it. I've been following E3 for years, but since 2008 have I actually been invested in it whenever it came (which is horrible since E3 2008 was horrible). A lot of pre-e3 news and predictions have been come out, so why not write a prediction of my own?
What I want to happen:
- I really hope Nintendo shows us an incredibly solid list of 3DS launch game. I've been really interested in the 3DS since it's been announced (since I am probably the only one in the world that thinks 3D is a pretty cool thing).
-And on the topic of DS games, here are some I want: Golden Sun DS, this was announced last E3 but after that NOTHING. I'm really hoping they'll show more of it, and probably convert it to the 3DS (probably not since Nintendo still needs to fill the other 5 months of the year after July).
- Information on Pokemon Black and White. This game actually looks a lot different from the usual, the Pokemon they've announced. The new Pokemon actually look a little more detailed than usual (just a small observation).
- I've been Incredibly interested in the New Zelda Wii since I saw an interview where Miyamoto told the interviewer that there Zelda would not have his Master Sword in this one (I mean, what else would he use?). So I'm hoping there will be some footage and a release date. But why am I hoping, it's a little obvious it'll happen right?
-I've been really hoping for a new 3D Kirby game. From what I've heard DS Kirby games have sold pretty well, so Nintendo announcing one here would make some sense.
- Also I want a new Paper Mario.
- I've never actually played Shadow of the Colossus, nor have I played Ico (sorry I didn't have a PS2 I was a Nintendo Fanboy back then). So I'd love an HD collection of both of those games.
- Speaking of Team Ico! Last Guardian. And lots of it. This is actually the game I'm most excited for E3 chatter. It's just after watching the trailer I came a little. I think my anticipation make me playing Shadow of the Colossus and Ico more meaningful.
- Playstation Network Plus? This has been an interesting issue in the gaming world right now, and I'd like to hear more about it!
- More Valve work with PS3?
- Also being the happy PSP go owner I am, I'd like something like an Uncharted PSP? Something like that would be just fantastic.
- Valkyria Chronicles 2!
- More Playstation Move! Maybe some cool games for the launch, or for the peripheral in general.
- The PSN PS2 thing mentioned a long time ago? That'll probably be in the PSN Plus thing.
- Gran Turismo 5 Release Date?
- Cool PSN titles! I love PSN games...
I don't own an Xbox so this will be a little hard.
- I'd like an Xbox 360 Slim to be announced, I've actually been ichin' to get a 360. So a slim announcement would make my wait worth it.
- Natal will be talked about a lot obviously, hope some cool games will be announced and shown for it.
- Banjo Kazooie stuff?
- Of course Valve loves the 360, so I'm hoping a lot of Valve things could be there. Like Portal 2. And for some reason I THINK it's possible there is a 10% chance that maybe something about Episode 3 could come up. Because if not at the Microsoft keynote then where? The canceled Portal 2 party sure hinted at something!
- Not Left 4 Dead 3
I hope this E3 is a good one, I'm going to be very invested in it this year since I'm actually on vacation earlier this year than usual!
- Kratos is pretty.
- The world is pretty
- Everyone else is pretty
- Gameplay is the same.
- It's not right to not blame God of War 3 for it's repeated gameplay, when everyone was angered at games like New Super Mario Bros. Wii or Left 4 Dead 2. Shouldn't the phrase, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" (which was repeated by every fucking reviewer as far as the eye can see), count for them too?
- Although same-ish is still very fun and awesome
- Very violent, probably the first time I cringed while playing video games.
- Awesome killing scenes, as should always be the case with God of War games.
- Awesome sex mini-game
Score: 9.5 -- Superb(9s are a hallmark of excellence. There may be flaws, but they are negligible and won't cause massive damage to what is a supreme title.)
Look's like movies and popular thought have finally influenced the video game industry, and now here are a couple games confirmed that are about the end of our beautiful world!
Ratchet And Clank Present: I'd Hit it Like God's Angry Fist
Rejoin Ratchet and Clank in an extreme adventure, or more like, an extremely wacky adventure in Ratchet and Clank Present: I'd Hit it Like God's Angry Fist! Ratchet and Clank have finally had nothing to do, after noticing they have done their job, they decide it's time, they can finally grow old. Uh oh! Looks like they were wrong! Our holy father, God, has appeared, asking Ratchet if he would carry his fist against the sinful organisms of the universe! Go through the 4 planets of life! Pandora, Planet 51, Terra, and Earth! With the help of your buddy, Jesus, providing you with the latest in planet cracking technology with the Planet Puncher 5000! Use this weapon to destroy every planet you'll be visiting! (2012, August, Viseral Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment, Xbox 360 ($60))
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 16: Part 6: World 3:The Final Level!
Oh no! Sonic has done it again! Sonic has bumped into the mastermind Winslow and drops the 7 chaos emeralds! Winslow, the evil purple sloth who wants to take over the world, has taken a hold of the chaos emeralds, and with Sonic still in shock, manages to run away! Sonic can't stand for this, so he chases Winslow! But oh, what? He gets stopped by the late, and great Tails! The ghost tells Sonic that he must kill Winslow, for Winslow, which you thought was evil, is actually the last hope Earth has for survival! So join Sonic in intense, jizz worthy level in Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 16: Part 6: World 3:The Final Level! And try to kill Winslow, and let the world end continue on it's course! (2012, June, Sonic Team, Valve, PSN, XBLA, Wii Ware ($20 PSN, 1800 MS Points, 2000 Wii Points))
Jonas Brothers Rock Band
Over the years, Harmonix has produced some of the best music games ever game such as The Beatles Rock Band, Green Day Rock Band, and U2 Rock Band. But are you prepared for their final product? Jonas Brothers Rock Band. Join Paul Kevin Jonas II, Joseph Adam Jonas, and Nicholas Jerry Jonas is a heart thumping adventure which includes you singing their innovative music! Sing their hit song Burnin' Up, and have the Jewish god transform Kevin, Joe, Nick, and their little brother Franklin transformed into the four horseman of the apocalypse! Kevin becomes Conquest, who will bring wars upon the small planet of Earth. Joe becomes War, who spills the blood of the mortal humans who believe they can do whatever it is they can. Nick becomes Famine, who will deprive the evil world of their hunger's needs, and laughs as their stomach scream. And finally, Franklin becomes Death, who will put the final stake into the evil heart of this black planet you call Earth. (2012, December, Nintendo, Nintendo, DS, Wii ($50))
Pokemon: Chondrite Edition
Looks like Pikachu can't stop everything! Welcome to the world of Pokemon: Chondrite Edition. A meteor has fallen upon earth, and what is it carrying? The RF4H6 Virus of course! This virus targets only monsters that can fit in your pocket, by munching on every piece of flesh it has! Find your way to safety in the deep depths of Rock Bottom city! Where the RF4H6 Virus is expected to reach last in its path of plague. Not only is it going to reach Rock Bottom city last, but you won't be happy when you figure out that's also where where the virus mutates, and can now effect humans! What a twist! (2012, July, Team Ninja, Nintendo, DS ($85.99))