|By PlatformPCPS3Xbox 360Wii U3DSPS VitaAndroidiPhoneiPadOther HardwareEditor's Choiceby Author||By GenreActionAdventureFightersFree-to-playMMOMusicPlatformShootersSportsRPGStrategyMore genres|
|URL:||Game Art hQ.com|
So lets talk about my favourite game.....yes.
Nice to see that the editor has more or less all important features now blogging might be much more fun here,thanks to all the new options which make it easier to includes tables and whatnot.
Tomorrow there will be a real blog from me again, sorry but I could not resist since well..the Cardigans and that video were awesome, and I really don't have one favourite game..there are too many awesome games to pick one from for me. So i rather list 15 of them.
1. Tetris, simple and complex at the same time but always challenging. This game is a timeless masterpiece.
2. Super Mario World, pure fun from the start to the end and replayable every couple of years.
3. Final Fantasy VIII, my favourite FF game, loving the story, characters, battle system, everything..and the awesome Tetra Master Card Game.
4. Killer Instinct (Original Arcade Version) - One of the best 2D fighting games ever, fun even after 20 years.
5. Actraiser, this game has one of the best soudntracks ever in a video game and is hack n slash platformer action at its best, combined with a nice story and the sim city like stages.
6. Disgaea D2, the most advanced and biggest of the Disgaea games. If only the AI would be a ton more strategical.
7. Mortal Kombat 9, one of the best lastgen fighting games, the best MK so far. All mistakes of the MK developers in the past were erased with this title.
8. King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match, because KOF is awesome and this game is giantic big.
9. Fatal Fury Real Bout, loving its combo system till today, wish there would have been a FF RB3.
10. Darkstalkers 3, also one of the best 2D fighting games out there forever.
11. Secret of Mana, an unforgettable experience back in the mid nineties. Fuck you Square for changing this series so much.
12. Xenogears, best story ever seen in a jrpg.
13. Ridge Racer, this might be totally outdated but I still have fun to play the game and listen to Rotterdam Nation'94
14. Parodius Deluxe, had so many good hours with this arcade shoot'em up that it belongs in this list.
15. Twisted Metal 2, the best car combat game till today. 'nuff said.
Bonus Video, because its time to play THE GAME!
Okay no its Friday and this looks like the tinymce editor I recommend the dtoid staff multiple times before. Such a surprise!
Hey YO dis is good, I use ze exact same editor on my own projects!
There are a lot more features which could be included though, but I bet whoever works on it, is still testing and just installed the raw version without looking around the settings.
It can look like this there in the image and it would be awesome to have most of ze features here as well!
Some bugs I saw on first sight, the blog appears unformatted there on the c-blog community page.
The white screen above of the text editor which is around two full screens big still appears.
There is no bar to scroll from left to right it seems.
Nekrosys mentioned that trying to edit older blogs REMOVES the whole formatting of them.