This is Refused Classification, Destructoid's 100% Unofficial Aussie Dtoid Podcast for blokes and shielas.
Non-Aussies are more than welcome to listen in too, we won't judge you.
Episodes are recorded fortnightly and feature discussion on the many facets of being an Australian gamer, we also feature swearwords, alcohol consumption and funny accents.
Hey we now have Refused Classification T-Shirts available for sale up on RedBubble.
Why, you ask? I dunno I guess because the logo looks cool or some shit. The shirts are priced with no markup too so we're not profiting off these in any way and you get a sweet shirt at cost price, dig?
Hey everybody, it's Refused Classification time! Made for the Destructoid community by a bunch of Aussie pricks so you all can see what it's like to be a convict.
This weeks episode was based around a simple concept: We swear too much. So we decided to curb this by taking a shot every time we're caught swearing.
As you can imagine, shit gets out of hand real quick.
What is talked about:
- Let's go drink some BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!
- Introducing Justine, this episode's stenographer/referee
- Mechwarrior: Living Legends - Dan Mazkin is a BIAS!
- Edge of Twilight, Check that shit out.
- Mr Dillinger is struggling with these shots.
- Raskulls looks awesome too, Aussies REPRESENT!
- Introducing Mr Dillindrunk
- Ryan Reynolds RAGE
- Carmageddon, we miss you
- Duke Begins, wut?
- The RC Spotlight: Team Killing
- From this point on Mr Dillinger's drunken state causes the podcast to devolve into absolute madness and chaos. Enjoy listener questions!
As promised we will give a prize and offer a spot as a guest on our next episode, and the grand winner is TheCleaningGuy for his spam load of questions that we barely answered with any degree of efficiency. CleaningGuy, email us at email@example.com and we will work the details out as we go.