This is Refused Classification, Destructoid's 100% Unofficial Aussie Dtoid Podcast for blokes and shielas.
Non-Aussies are more than welcome to listen in too, we won't judge you.
Episodes are recorded fortnightly and feature discussion on the many facets of being an Australian gamer, we also feature swearwords, alcohol consumption and funny accents.
Hey we now have Refused Classification T-Shirts available for sale up on RedBubble.
Why, you ask? I dunno I guess because the logo looks cool or some shit. The shirts are priced with no markup too so we're not profiting off these in any way and you get a sweet shirt at cost price, dig?
Episode 10. Who would have thought we would have made it this far? 4 and a half months of swearing, drinking and crying about delayed and banned game releases. A big thanks to everyone who has made it this far along with us, and to all of the newcomers to this illustrious podcast of a mess, uhhh, enjoy!
And sorry for all the vaginas, the intro song explains everything... sorta.
Delightful things that we talk about:
- Yes, we have to say vagina.
- Spasm Chasm, Game of the Year!
- Mr Dillinger has played Halo ODST, EMBARGO!! EMBARGO!!!
- Cave Fish fucking rock.
- PuppyLicks' and MrDillinger's adventures in COD4 griefing
- The PSPGO, how fucking much is it already?!
- Recession sufferers love their arcade titles. We sure as hell do.
- Hay doods! Calladoodie!
- BLAZBLUE COUNTDOWN!!
- Spasm Chasm break!
- DanMazkin thinks BBQ Shapes are epic.
- RC Spotlight: What games have taught us
- YAY LISTENER QUESTIONS!
- P.S. Kyle Sandilands is a cunt
Intro/Outro Music: RatherGood.com - He Bite Me
Break Music: Spasm Chasm! YAAAY!