This is Refused Classification, Destructoid's 100% Unofficial Aussie Dtoid Podcast for blokes and shielas.
Non-Aussies are more than welcome to listen in too, we won't judge you.
Episodes are recorded fortnightly and feature discussion on the many facets of being an Australian gamer, we also feature swearwords, alcohol consumption and funny accents.
Hey we now have Refused Classification T-Shirts available for sale up on RedBubble.
Why, you ask? I dunno I guess because the logo looks cool or some shit. The shirts are priced with no markup too so we're not profiting off these in any way and you get a sweet shirt at cost price, dig?
Note: This episode and the next couple shall be double posted as a transitional thing so people who haven't added our new RC profile don't miss out. So add away! Go on, the button's just over there. Click it, click it. Do it. We now return you to our normal programming. BING! BONG!!
This week Mr. Dillinger took the reins and let the show go wild, in all honesty things went pretty well, check it out.
Shit we talk about:
- Holy shit Robot Jox - Dan Mazkin's got an Ubisoft itch
- So does Mr Dillinger apparently, he's also enjoying Eternal Sonata
- Real men listen to Andrea Bochelli
- Queen's Blade fap break - RC Spotlight: E3
- Peter Molyneux is a weird looking match-headed fuck
- Ever wondered what my scepticism of Natal sounds like? BAM! There is it.
- Ass Creed and Metal Gear
- Echo effect makes Dan Mazkin sound like a ghost, wooOoooOOoOOoooo
- Insomnia? Amnesia.
- BRAPP BRAPP BRAPP!!!
- E3 Disappointments
- Exclusivity theory
- Everybody gets pissy
- Mr Dillinger quits, chaos ensues
We didn't answer any listener questions this week, so:
Ali D: The franchise that E3 renewed my interest in was in fact E3 itself. I'm glad it's back to how it used to be.
Counting Conflict: Next episode we may talk some DEP just for you.
Nebones: Prototype is fucking awesome.
Intro Music: The Minibosses - Megaman 2 Medly
Outro Music: The Presets - Together