There is no shortage of accessories available for the 3DS and XL. From spare stylus pens to cases of all shapes. Some of us love our accessories while some only use the bare minimum, if any at all. What you'll find here ar...
I have a tiny 3DS friend list. How tiny, you ask me? No one. Not a single friend do I have registered. Why? Well, while it's true that I'm pretty damn unsocial, I just don't get out much to meet other gamers. One, becau...
The Black Diablos. 100% more asshole than regular old Diablos.
Thirty hours. That's how much time I had put into MH3U before I, somehow, ended up with a corrupt game save. That's not a lot. While most modern games clock...
It's no secret that Bells are easier to come by this time around in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. But, it's out of necessity that you may now load down your dirty little pockets with riches. Between your home renovations, all ...
About Portable Ninty One of us since 11:45 AM on 07.24.2013
3DS Friend Code: 2552-1290-5652 (the site hates me and refuses to post it under my player profile)
Super Awesome Recommended Stuff!!!1!
Monster Hunter Related: kiranico - The only site you really ever need for MH.
Animal Crossing: Thonky - Tons of New Leaf related goodness.
QRCrossing - Custom designed stuff at its finest.
About my Animal Crossing Town:
If/when I ever open my gates to you fine folks, know that there are rules. Rules I expect you to follow while you visit. I would offer you the same respect so I expect it from you. Obey them or find yourself ejected from my happy little burg without so much as a care or warning.
1. NO RUNNING. The only time you can run is when you're on the stone areas. I don't do paths since villagers tend to screw them up anyway so I have lots of grass. Pretty, green grass, and lots of flowers. I like both, I intend to keep both.
2. Don't take my flowers. I've spent a lot of time bringing in flowers from the island, and I bring more all the time. As well as working on growing nice, pretty, hybrids. I expect them all to still be where I planted them.
3. DO shop. You're welcome to buy anything in my shops.
4. DO pick fruit. My fruit is your fruit.
5. NO AXES, EVER. Don't even bring one with you. My trees are not to be messed with.
6. DO shake trees. You can shake away, I've probably already done it but you're welcome to try.