I am 31 and I'm getting old. I probably hate you. I run The Low(er) Tier also. We podcast, publish indies and are getting into development. I enjoy watching the weather channel and complaining about grass. I have two beautiful kids, a wife and am dealing with life and just trying to do my best with it all. My other interests (besides games) are: reading, hiking, playing with my kids, yelling at old(er) people, collecting various virus samples, stalking Smurfee, thinking about working out, itching my bare butthole and seeing how long I can go, without smelling my finger and Batman. I love old school cars (Chevy), football (Packers & Niners) and of course: Vidya Gamze!
My favorite games as a wee lass were: SMB3, Gunstar Heroes, Commander Keen, Blake Stone, Doom/Quake, Excitebike, Anything from Sierra/Lucasarts and MK. Now days I'm a filthy game slut. I play it all, I love it all. I'm always down to game with anyone, so feel free to hit me up on whatever you see I'm on. I've been on Dtoid quite awhile now (almost 5 years) and have only started getting involved the past couple years. You can find me lurking mainly in Cblogs and OH. I also do the weekend recaps in Cblogs and have started a podcast called Low(er) Tier. I love you sick bastards. In a sexy non-sexual way.
I'm also on that thar Tweetarr @MikeMcPhil. Feel free to hit me up, I'm always down to chat.
Greetings PAX goers. Recently M Randy Dixon (heh) posted a blog, about adopting people avatars and taking them to PAX. Well, I'm here to offer a bulleted list as to why you should adopt mine.
- Since I was a wee lass, I've dreamed of going to an event, but due to work/kids/etc. I've never been able to pull it off. Think of the children dammit.
- My avatar is almost as sexy as me. Seriously, ole Philsy is one sexy man. Capable of attracting both sexes and sealing the deal.
- People like me. People like my avatar. There's a bit of an everyman in my avatar. He is a humble, kind and caring character.
- Jesus may or may not love me. That one's up in the air atm.
- My avatars figure comes with a bear. A fucking awesome bear.
- Seriously love that bear.
- My avatar printed on paper, is capable of curing rare disease's, if ingested under a full moon, while wearing scooby doo underoos. I think.
- My avatar is capable of personal defense and excels at the use of firearms, much like myself.
- The guy doesn't get out much. He just sits on my desk, staring at me, while quietly crying. Manly tears of course. But c'mon, help the guy make some friends.
- If engaged in a battle with Mr. Destructoid, my avatar would bow out. Not out of respect, but to quietly wait for a better opportunity to kill from afar. Who would fight a robot overlord hand to hand? A fucking moron, that's who.
- He got that thing you sent him.
- Because you love me and know I'll give you a mean handy/fingering for doing this.
Well, I have given you very good, noble reasons for adopting my avatar. Hopefully you see the common sense in undertaking my adoption. It would be pretty cool to see some awesome pics of ole Phil chilling at PAX, with some even awesomer Dtoiders. Thank you for your time and remember: