Formerly know as PhilKenSebben. He is now 33 and old. He probably hates you as well (He's lying about that). He used to run The Low(er) Tier, he podcasted (and is now on Fapcast, led by StriderHoang) and got into development. He says he enjoys nothing, but his known interests (besides games) are: reading, hiking, playing with his kids, yelling at old(er) people, collecting various virus samples, stalking Smurfee, thinking about working out, itching his bare butthole and seeing how long he can go, without smelling my finger and Batman. He loves old school cars (Chevy), football (Packers & Niners) and of course: Vidya Gamze!
His favorite games as a wee lass were: SMB3, Gunstar Heroes, Commander Keen, Blake Stone, Doom/Quake, Excitebike, Anything from Sierra/Lucasarts and MK. Now days He is a filthy game slut. Keen on TBS and Roguelikes though. The replayability makes his dick hard. He's always down to game with anyone, so feel free to hit him up on whatever you see I'm on. He's been on Dtoid quite awhile now (almost 7 years) and have been involved in numerous off the radar things like contests, recaps, Community Playdate Managing and spreading his AIDS. You can find him lurking mainly in the forums now days, but he checks for spam and spreads his love here and there in cblogs and the fp. He loves you sick bastards. In a sexy non-sexual way.
He is also on that thar Tweetarr @MikeMcPhil. Feel free to hit him up, He is always down to chat or lend an ear to someone in need.
Greetings PAX goers. Recently M Randy Dixon (heh) posted a blog, about adopting people avatars and taking them to PAX. Well, I'm here to offer a bulleted list as to why you should adopt mine.
- Since I was a wee lass, I've dreamed of going to an event, but due to work/kids/etc. I've never been able to pull it off. Think of the children dammit.
- My avatar is almost as sexy as me. Seriously, ole Philsy is one sexy man. Capable of attracting both sexes and sealing the deal.
- People like me. People like my avatar. There's a bit of an everyman in my avatar. He is a humble, kind and caring character.
- Jesus may or may not love me. That one's up in the air atm.
- My avatars figure comes with a bear. A fucking awesome bear.
- Seriously love that bear.
- My avatar printed on paper, is capable of curing rare disease's, if ingested under a full moon, while wearing scooby doo underoos. I think.
- My avatar is capable of personal defense and excels at the use of firearms, much like myself.
- The guy doesn't get out much. He just sits on my desk, staring at me, while quietly crying. Manly tears of course. But c'mon, help the guy make some friends.
- If engaged in a battle with Mr. Destructoid, my avatar would bow out. Not out of respect, but to quietly wait for a better opportunity to kill from afar. Who would fight a robot overlord hand to hand? A fucking moron, that's who.
- He got that thing you sent him.
- Because you love me and know I'll give you a mean handy/fingering for doing this.
Well, I have given you very good, noble reasons for adopting my avatar. Hopefully you see the common sense in undertaking my adoption. It would be pretty cool to see some awesome pics of ole Phil chilling at PAX, with some even awesomer Dtoiders. Thank you for your time and remember: