Video games I have played: Hahahahaha! Seriously? A TON! I've been playing video games for over 20 years. I'll narrow it down for you. Here is a comprehensive list of games I HAVEN'T played:
Any Pokemon game ever made. I haven't played it, nor will I ever.
Video games I am currently playing: Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)
Far Cry 3 (PS3)
Darksiders 2 (wiiU)
I'm big into SNES emulators, so A LOT of classic RPGs (Breath of Fire II, Final Fantasy VI, Dragon Warrior V, Phantasy Star II, etc.)
Video games I have recently destroyed Far Cry 3 (PS3)
Dead Space 3 (PS3)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Papo & Yo (PS3)
Torchlight II (PC)
inFamous 2 (PS3)
Sleeping Dogs (PC)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3)
The Walking Dead (PS3)
Mass Effect 3 (PS3)
Mass Effect 2 (PS3)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita)
The Simpsons Arcade (PSN)
The Binding of Isaac (PC)
Alice: Madness Returns (PS3)
Uncharted 3 (PS3)
Plants Vs. Zombies (PSN)
Metroid: Other M (Wii)
Sam & Max Episode 102: Situation Comedy (PC)
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time (PS3)
Sam & Max Episode 101: Culture Shock (PC)
Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 5 (PC)
Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 4 (PC)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3)
Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 3 (PC)
Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers (PSN)
Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 2 (PC)
L.A. Noire (PS3)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (3DS)
Dragon Age: Origins (PS3)
-Warden's Keep (DLC)
-The Stone Prisoner (DLC)
-Return to Ostagar (DLC)
Dragon Age II (PS3)
-The Exiled Prince (DLC)
-Mark of the Assassin (DLC)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue (PS3)
Dead Space 2 (PS3)
Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 1 (PC)
Costume Quest (PS3)
-Costume Quest: Briggins on Ice (DLC)
-Pigsy's Perfect 10 (DLC)
Rock Band 3 (PS3)
Fallout 3 (PS3)
-Broken Steel (DLC)
Mass Effect 2 (PC)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)
Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
God of War III (PS3)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)
-Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned (DLC)
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (DS)
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty (PSN)
Uncharted 2 (PS3)
God of War II (PS2)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2)
God of war (PS2)
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (DS)
Dragon Quest IV (DS)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
Final Fantasy IV (DS)
Earthbound (I know, I'm late to the party, and everyone's already drunk) (SNES)
Viking: Battle for Asgard (PS3)
Dead Space (PS3)
Guitar Hero III (Wii, PS3)
MGS 4 (PS3)
Super Paper Mario (Wii)
Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Video games I like to play: I'll pretty much play anything that will hold my interest. But primarily I am into action/adventure and RPG's. I am a SUCKER for a classic RPG.
I figured it was time to bare my heart and soul to the dtoid community. I've seen these "10 things" posts sprouting up like wild fire, and it seems like a pretty cool idea to get to know your fellow gamers/perverts. So here goes nothing.
1. I was born Nathan Ray Kleewein on March 18, 1978 (that makes me OLD). I've lived in Colorado my entire life. While I may have contemplated moving to other parts of this vast country, I've never been able to convince myself that there is any other state I could ever possibly live in or is as great as the 303.
2. I lived and toured with my all-time favorite punk band for the greatest 4 years of my life. RIP Pinhead Circus.
3. I am addicted to tattoos. I love them and if it were financially possible, my entire body would be covered. But alas, I only have been able to afford 10 at the moment. My dream tattoo would be an Akira inspired legging.
4. I became a proud parent of the most beautiful baby girl on the planet on Oct 3rd 2007. This also happens to be my wife's birthday. Oh, and our anniversary is Oct. 2nd. I struck gold!
5. Much like tattoos, I also have an (un)healthy obsession with novels of the fantasy variety. Which is why I collect more books than video games. 2 of my favorite authors are Terry Brooks and Robert Jordan (RIP)
6. I didn't find out I was adopted until I was 17, whilst preparing to leave on a school trip to Russia. Not only did I find out my dad wasn't my biological father, but my real biological father was a Saudia Arabian hospital administrator, naturally, living in Saudi Arabia. We've never met or talked. Ever.
7. When I first went to college after graduating high school, I was studying psychology with a minor in English. Ironically, I have been working as database integration specialist for the last 5 years.
8. I delivered pizzas for a company called Blackjack Pizza for 8 years. I was the best they had (or ever will have as far as I'm concerned). I loved it, and if I was paid what I make now working with computers, I would do it full time.
9. I used to make my own fireworks. Not so much as of late. Thanks a BUNCH 9/11 and Homeland Security!
10. Not really special or interesting but I build all of my computers from scratch.