Thought it would be best to get this out there. While slightly inconvenient, I've decided to change the name of the account. We've been having Vita games (ok, Vita game) and the PS4 is only a few months away, so I thought, perhaps, that the specific console name was a little restrictive. Also the "Dtoid" part was just making it longer. Dropped the "3", dropped the "Dtoid" and now we have (dun dun DUUUUUUUUN)
Behold the spectacle! Ok, it's not very impressive, but I thought it was good to let people know before Friday rolls around. I anticipate not playing Soul Sacrifice some evening and making a new banner and avatar for the account. We'll see how quickly that gets done.
About PS FNF One of us since 12:46 AM on 09.05.2011
Welcome to the home of PlayStation Friday Night Fights.
Friday Night Fights is a weekly event where we, community members, cooperate with or murder each other online. There is a forum thread for planning and then a blog post here with the final schedule. Keep an eye out for both them if you want to play some games.
• Keep yourself up to date on the schedule. The list in the forums can change several times throughout the week.
• Leave a message with your PSN name and which games from the schedule you want to play. More people will play if other people are playing, so speak up.
• Send a PSN friend request to the person hosting the game which includes a message with your Dtoid name. If you leave out who you are on the site, they might think you're just a random friend request and ignore you.
• If you want your game listed on the schedule, we need the game, the time, and your PSN ID. We need the specific game, not an abbreviation that applies to more than one; a start time, even if you're playing "all night"; and we need your PSN ID even if you think we know it already.
• Don't worry about hosting the same game or hosting a game at the same time as someone else. Instead, think of it like a movie theater; more than one game can run at the same time.
• Make sure you have at least an hour to play. That's only two or three matches of the average shooter and those go by pretty quick.
• Check the comments, on both the forum post and the cblog when it goes up on Friday, to see if someone has said they'll play. You might have missed their PSN message or your friend list might be full.