Hello and welcome to the first official Friday Night Fights post of this weird new era. As I write this, I'm currently re-watching Spring, an indie horror romance that was released recently. Normally putting the words "horro...
In case you hadn't noticed the sudden disappearance of links on the front page, the Destructoid Forums ("We Had Them") have been shuttered. Everyone got rickets and died. It was horrible. While I'm sure Niero has a plan to b...
You ever stand by and watch horrible things happen while you can't do anything? Yeah we all feel that way some times.
Welcome to the Playstation side of Friday Night Fights! Every Friday, members of the...
I should be asleep. This blog should have been written and posted already. But stupid fucking Snowmageddon pulled ahead of me by a couple hundred points right at the end of this event in Marvel Puzzle Quest that knocked me o...
I feel like I've gone a little bit head over heels for skating again and it's a bit too much. At some point this is going to have to die down (not out though!) because other more important shit will come along. I've already ...
It's a lazy week here at PS FNF. Our lovely boy Nanners is off having birthday shenanigans. Probably doing illegal substances and punching policemen, as young men do. So there's just a couple games tonight.
PSYCHE!!! There really is no serious life improvements I have to discus here today. Instead I can just say that things are vaguely looking up for me. What this means right now is not very easy to say because it i...
I dunno. It’s late. Have a picture of one of my dogs.
I should have known this was going to happen.
I put a couple hundred hours into the Xbox 360 version of Payday 2 when it came out. It never got the pat...
Kinda bummed about being sick right now I do not have too much to talk about. I mean I do actually but I'm sick so this is going to be a short one. Also the blog code we use is screwy for some reason so this blog is ...
I need to play Witcher 3 anyway.
Work has me pretty beaten down right now, so I’ll try to keep this brief.
This year has seen a pretty heavy increase in comic book based TV series and I’m just now get...
About a million years ago (or so I hoped) I wrote a blog for the cblog recaps covering someone who was out for that day and in the body of the blog I used the space to vent a little. My close buddy had gotten married ...
About PS FNF One of us since 12:46 AM on 09.05.2011
Welcome to the home of PlayStation Friday Night Fights.
Friday Night Fights is a weekly event where we, community members, cooperate with or murder each other online. There is a forum thread for planning and then a blog post here with the final schedule. Keep an eye out for both them if you want to play some games.
• Keep yourself up to date on the schedule. The list in the forums can change several times throughout the week.
• Leave a message with your PSN name and which games from the schedule you want to play. More people will play if other people are playing, so speak up.
• Send a PSN friend request to the person hosting the game which includes a message with your Dtoid name. If you leave out who you are on the site, they might think you're just a random friend request and ignore you.
• If you want your game listed on the schedule, we need the game, the time, and your PSN ID. We need the specific game, not an abbreviation that applies to more than one; a start time, even if you're playing "all night"; and we need your PSN ID even if you think we know it already.
• Don't worry about hosting the same game or hosting a game at the same time as someone else. Instead, think of it like a movie theater; more than one game can run at the same time.
• Make sure you have at least an hour to play. That's only two or three matches of the average shooter and those go by pretty quick.
• Check the comments, on both the forum post and the cblog when it goes up on Friday, to see if someone has said they'll play. You might have missed their PSN message or your friend list might be full.