So yeah, jumping on the bandwagon etc etc.
1) My name comes from a cross between my youtube account name and the Mirror's Edge security force
At the young age of *insert here*,
I had a sudden addiction to The Clash and The Ramones. So what did I do? I decided to come up with the greatest youtube username ever made.
Okay, let's move on. As I created multiple accounts on the internet, I decided the name was too long. Plus it made no sense as no-one can have a punk face. At the same time, I was playing through Mirror's Edge. In the game, the security force is Pirandello Kruger, or PK.
It is also the first and last letters of the word "Punk". I also dropped the 6 from the name for absolutely no reason. So yeah...most uninteresting name origin ever.
2) I have a file specifically dedicated to game memorabilia (posters, comics, Zelda Ocarina etc)
Unfortunately, mine's only plastic, but still.
So yeah, I decided to do this after my possessions either got lost or they just get f'ed up. I will hopefully upload a gallery on it in the near future. I'm sure you'll all love looking at stuff that isn't yours.
3) I'm depressed...constantly
I've kind of let this seep into my blogs so I'm cheating a little bit, but still.
Yeah, I have no idea if it's medical or anything, I'm just miserable, like constantly. There are times when I'm happy, but mainly it's just boredom and shittyness. I'm not going to dwell on it, so let us move on.
4) I've never played a Zelda game the whole way through
Shocker!! I acutually have no idea why. I start them, and then lose interest. Like ridiculously quickly. I feel a little bit ashamed at admitting this.
5) I actually want to change the world for the better, or at least for my existence to mean something...
...and thank you for voting me as Miss America!!
No, but seriously, the main fear in my life is that my existence will mean nothing. I want to make something out of the short time on this Earth, that's why I plan to travel the world and see what it has to offer...
That and PAX.
6) I kinda suck at games, but I'm stubborn as hell
I once spent 16 hours straight doing the same 20 lap track before I threw my PSP at a wall and broke it.
And if that isn't good enough for you, I spent two years trying to complete Daxter on PSP because I got stuck.
7) The only romantic experience I have ever had is one I spontaneously made up to avoid embarassment when asked about it
*cue audience "AWWWWWWW"
8) At one point, my PSP library was bigger than the selection in my local GAME store
It was actually madness. I counted and everything. I ended up selling half of my library and with each game, I felt a small tinge of regret as I parted ways with my games. It was a sad day.
9) I actually enjoyed the VGA's this year
People seemed kinda pissed that it wasn't all professional, but we gamers aren't really a mature bunch, are we? I thought it was pretty funny, although it could've done with less crappy minigame-esque stuff, but I thought it was decent.
10) I ACTUALLY F**KING LOVE DESTRUCTOID AND YOU GUYS
Seriously, you guys are ridiculously amazing. Every time I quote Dtoid to a certain friend, he always replies with some dickish comment about how Dtoid sucks. And do you know what? I don't care!!
Seriously, you guys all rule. I wish I could give you guys something more than words, but alas I'm broke at the moment and I don't trade sexual favours...you have to buy me dinner first.
So here's to you guys