I'm truly sorry I haven't blogged in a long time, but started some heavy subjects on college and haven't had the time to blog or play videogames at all. But I'll make up for it with this entry. I don't know how this started but it's a cool trend these days so I'll hope in.
1. I'm very fond of music, started with rap and punk and have now crossover to other genres such as metal, rockabilly, ska, indie, and classic rock. If you want proof then here ya go http://www.last.fm/user/dasbierhaus (be warned it does not contain all my music, but I been away from the computer for a while).
2. I used to smoke, drink coke, and drank alcohol like there was no tomorrow, I don't drink coke that often (mostly on emergencies), quit smoking, and only drink very rarely.
3. I'm really a sociable person, and have a slight degree of Isolophobia. I don't want to lose my friends, I know a lot of people but hardly ever get the courage to call someone my friends, thankfully, I have them.
4. I have this really big interest on mythology (greek, roman, japense, slavic, etc...).
5. I sing in a church choir.
6. I used to be a pretty stuck up person, thinking myself as better than others. I was the guy that usually labeled people for what I saw such as fat, geeks, loners, metalheads, dorks, etc... and I hated that part of my life because I know I missed meeting a lot of people. I'm not like that anymore, I guess that I was narcissistic and thought of myself as better than other just because I belonged to the A list clique in school. I grew out of them and saw that labels do hurt people and that they are the most idiotic bias people can fall in. (This was not meant to offend anyone).
7. I also used to envy a lot of people that I thought were better than me, when I stopped doing this to myself I felt so much better.
8. I don't like clubs that much, I'd prefer bars and parties.
9. I can still watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Scooby Doo, and the Muppets and feel fine.
10. I have braces, but thankfully they are coming out this april. (That's what she said!)