German Blogger, writing the series "The worst thing about censorship is ███████ " (go check it out!) since I like to write about that topic and am invested in it a whole lot. Also writes some other stuff sometimes. Likes to listen to very strange bands and has the ultimate goal in life to taste every soft drink there is at least once.
Pure Gonzo - and while I thank god for Jim Sterling sometimes, I thank god for Hunter S. Thompson every day.
I'm a bastard. Don't trust me. Always keep asking, don let yourself get fed bullshit - not even by me.
I like good games. Yes, that's quite general, but I don't really like confining myself to certain genres. I like interesting approaches, invention and creativity. But I can enjoy a straight-up shooter as much as a "Bastion". It just has to be done well and appeal to me on some level.
Want to know anything else? Just leave a comment under a blog or write a message. Same goes for corrections (please), as English isn't my native language and thus isn't nearly perfect.
It's THAT time of the year again. OpiumHerz has looked at some stuff he has and then decided to give it away.
[u]How it works:[/u]
- you name the game you want
- you get the game you want
- you can give me something in return. I take pretty literally ANYTHING. A dollar Steam credit? Steam collector's cards? Another game? A slap on my dick (PhilKenSebben only)? You decide! Decide what the game you want is worth to you. Rip me off if you want, you'll each get a key. Depending on the timeframe you ask for it maybe even more than one. Try your luck.
I have to say ONE THING first however: somehow the sites I have the keys stored on (Humble Bundle etc.) are fucked up. For some keys I simply don't know if I gave them away already or not. Links I gifted to people for example don't show that the game has been redeemed so I don't know if that gift has been claimed, if I never gave it away or whatever. Just putting this out here because you should know there might be games in the list that aren't available anymore, but of course I can't check that!
Games that are confirmed taken will be marked red!
On to the list.
- Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign
- Antichamber - Beatbuddy: Tale of the guardians
- Beatbuddy: Tale of the guardians
- Bioshock - Bioshock 2 - Bioshock Infinite - BlackSoul: Extended Edition - Broken Sword 2 - EvilQuest
- Deadly Sin 2
- FEZ - Gemini Rue - Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
- Guacamelee! (Gold Edition) - Gun Monkeys
- Imagine Me
- Jolly Rover
- Kingdom Rush
- Knights Of Pen & Paper (+1 Edition) - Last Dream - Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm - Mafia II
- Master Reboot - Nightsky
- Organic Panic - Peggle Deluxe + Bejeweled 3 + Bookworm Deluxe + Escape Rosecliff Island + Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe - Psychonauts - RPG Maker XP - Ravensword: Shadowlands
- Savant: Ascend
- Shadows: Price for our sins (Bonus Edition)
- Skyborn - Soulbringer
- Spec Ops: The Line - Starseed Pilgrim - Starseed Pilgrim
- Sweet Lily Dreams
- Sword of the stars: The Pit (Gold Edition)
- Syder Arcade
- Tales From The Deragon Mountain
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - The Shivah
- The Swapper - To the moon - Ultratron
- Viscera Cleanup Detail: santa's Rampage
- X-COM: Apocalypse
- X-COM: Enforcer
- X-COM: Enemy Unknown - X-COM: Interceptor - X-COM: Terror from the deep - X-COM: UFO Defense - Zeno Clash
Desura: - Cafe 0 - The Drowned Mermaid DELUXE
- Home Sheep Home 2
- Jazz, Trump's Journey - Jibs Arcade
- Master Reboot
- ThreadSpace: Hyperbol
Origin: - Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
- Dead Space 1
- Peggle Deluxe + Bejeweled 3 + Bookworm Deluxe + Escape Rosecliff Island + Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe - Plants vs Zombies (GOTY) + Peggle Nights + Zuma's Revenge - Populus
And remember: when you comment, you get a game. If you want one or not. Don't be a bitch about right (got it, Dixon?).
And now have fun.