I'm a 30 year old nerd who started playing video games in 1987 when my dad got us the Nintendo Entertainment system Power Pad bundle. I quickly got hooked after playing RC Pro AM, Zelda, Mario, Baseball Stars and Duck Hunt.
But what really sealed my Nerdom for life was when I played a game called Final Fantasy, it was all over after that. Ever since i've been a geek, a terrible one. I apparently refuse to grow up even though i'm pushing 30... I still game and more now than ever... Favorite series include Halo, Suikoden, Demon's Souls, Mass Effect, Deadly Premonition, Final Fantasy (fuck 11, 12, & 13), Assassins Creed, Mirrors Edge, Half Life, Gears Of War, Uncharted, Dragon Age, Resident Evil, Dead Space, Dead Rising, Grand Theft Auto, Battlefield, Fall Out, Tales Series (Vesperia etc.), Elder Scrolls, and The Old School Shadowrun, Shining Force's & Phantasy Stars.
On the flip side i've always been sort of a nerd / meat head hybrid. Being 1 of 3 computer science majors on the football team. It's a nice balance, this path also led me into Natural Bodybuilding which keeps me occupied when i'm not gaming.
I love getting the shit beat out of me / being at ground zero of all the action... while I also strive to keep my dmg as high as possible at the cost of some HP as if I get that low it's probably inevitable anyway. Currently running SWTOR and will be running some Guild Wars 2 likely as well.
2) My favorite N'SYNC member was Joey Fatone
He was such a hoot. *UGH* Adorable.
3) My favorite genre of all time would have to be JRPGs however whatever the hell you classify Dark / Demon's Souls is quickly taking over.
I can sit down and play those games anytime for real... Favorite JRPG's would be Suikoden 1 & 2 though.
4) I've seen Neil Diamond live in concert.
I got blackout drunk and went online... bought tickets for 90 bucks a pop. Hell of a show.
5) I have no idea how many women I've had sex with
It's not that many mother f*&^er I just don't count.
6) People at Destructoid talk about cocks a lot but I've probably seen more penis in person than all of you.
Playing college football will do that... 4 years bringing in 50 new cocks a year. By my senior year the saying "Hi How are you?" was replaced with "Hey man nice dick"... and as Garth would say "Just say thank you".
7) I produced man tears at the end of Final Fantasy X
That shit was touching go f*^k yourself.
8) I f&*king hate Call of Duty.
Real men play Halo. It's pure Man Shit in action and was of course the first console shooter I got into... Prior I played Half Life and counter strike.
9) I feel like most "gamer girls" try too hard.
But F*ck it I got a boner.
10) Some days all I do is lift weights, play videos games, and eat.