Sup fools, I'm Lord Gloom (or LG to the hipsters), and I am poor.
That's pretty much it.
Look upon this horror and tell me you feel naught but pity for my soul. Note the peeling Windows MCE sticker. I shudder to think that the day and night whirr belongs to this machine.
My computer screen, some water and cough drops, and a Wii. Nothing really notable here.
Well, I'm not exactly sure how that
I bet you're wondering by now, "Gee Mr. Gloom, with such an awesome
computer, why would you even consider a new one? That seems redundant."
Quite simply put, I want to make the Turning Point PC even more awesome than it currently is.
TO DO LIST:
- The image is alright, but could be better. Superimpose an American flag.
- Get rid of the falcon. Replace it with a bald eagle.
- Get rid of the eagle's eye. Replace it with a laser.
- Add another case fan to make sure it doesn't overheat.
And just to be sure it doesn't overheat:
- Place computer in fish tank.
- Replace power cables with electric eels. read