My collection consists of mostly Nintendo related systems. But I had a lapse in judgement and also added a PS2. Recently, I added an XBOX 360 to my collection as well, but that's just proper evolution.
Wii - Super Mario Galaxy, New Super Mario Bros., The Conduit, Wii Sports/Sports Resort, Ghostbusters, Mario Strikers: Charged, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
360 - Batman: Arkham Asylum, Perfect Dark Zero, Ghostbusters, Uno, Gears of War 2...still growing accustomed to this awesome system.
PS2- The Evil Dead series, GTA series, God of War series...
What with Splatterhouse coming out in the fall. I thought it'd be fun to look at some other classic videogames that are in deserate need of a next gen overhaul.
10. Arch Rivals Basketball - Granted, the NBA is represent with the NBA 2K series and NBA Live series', but it'd be fun to take this series and give it a Blitz type feel...take it out of pro level and make an all new league. Up it to the "M" rating and add some hockey like fights to spice thing up a bit.
9. Q-Bert - Sure, we have sleek HD presentation of the original game on PS3, but how about a brand new version, with new game boards? Pyramids? Done that. How about a sphere? Oh, and give him a gun. Kids these days like guns.....right?
8. Capcom's NES Disney Games - You know what I'm talking about. Duck Tales, Tailspin, Darkwing Duck and, of course, Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers. These were some of the best platformers of the late 80's/early 90's. I don't even need a full scale release...a nice XBL or WiiWare update would be fine. Come on Capcom and Disney, bury the hatchet and hook us up!
7. Cyber Stadium Series: Base Wars - Robots? Check. Popular sports? Check. Pitchers with arm cannons? Super check. This game was awesome. In order to win, you have to upgrade your team's robotic components. In order to upgrade, you have to win! Oh, the double edge sword. (Does anyone remember that you could blow up the batter? Sweetness.)
6. Earthworm Jim - Yeah, we got that DSi update a few weeks back....but how about a brand new side-scrolling platformer in the vein of New Super Mario Bros. Why mess with what works? Earthworm Jim 3D was LAME!
5. Donkey Kong Country - Rare had it right with the (then) amazing looking platformer. Imagine what they could do now with the technology available. It has to be a side-scroller again and include Diddy, Dixie, Kranky, and Funky....but not Kiddie Kong....
4. Mario Paint - Nintendo was onto something with their console paint program. So why haven't they brought this franchise back? The Wii and DS are tailor made for it. Sadly, I think Flipnote Studio is the closest we'll ever get.
3. 1942 - A great arcade and console WWII shooter. Update it. Now. Keep that sweet top down view of the game board though. But let me blow up Nazis all the same.
2. Bad Dudes - Dudes in tank tops beating up ninjas and crap. These guys were BAD. Imagine how bad they could be in a GTA-type open world. With weapons around every corner and the bad guys even more so. Maybe less tank tops this time around.
1. Combat - The classic Atari game. An immersive 3D world with maze like levels. 16 player online. Line up. New weapons and ground based battles with soldiers. Oh, and a soundtrack would be nice. Line up. Take your best shot.
What do you all think? What would you add to the list?