^ This is not my work ^
This should have been posted yesterday, but something went wrong...
Whatever, here is my list.
10. I'm kind of creative
I write and draw a lot and I don't think I'm too bad. Perhaps next time I'll post some artwork.
9. I've never played a single Final Fantasy game in my life
That will change soon though, because I got Final Fantasy III for the DS.
8. I haven't met a single Dtoider yet
It's a shame.
7. I love movies. My dream is to become a filmmaker
Every time I go outside I imagine a movie in my head. The shot, the characters, even the perfect song for a particular scene. I haven't filmed a single frame yet, but I'm sure some day I will find my name on IMDb.
6. My nickname is misspelled
It should have been spelled "Kajika" (like the manga from Toriyama). By the time I found out, I already signed up to half of the internets.
5. I live in Germany
I hate the censorship on violence, but I love the acceptance of sex in the media.
4. Pokemon Yellow = Best gaming experience of my life
I'm serious. I played it when I was 12 or something and I missed half of my holiday in a foreign country cause I was so into the game. It was unbelievable.
3. I never received the Fatal Fury hat I won
If you read this, Niero, I'm still waiting. :D
2. I'm a guy
Some people(including Ron Workman) thought I was a girl because of my female avatar.
1. I nearly cried because no one on Dtoid wished me a happy birthday
It happened (or in this case, didn't happen) 2 times. That was a real downer for me. read