"Where do dreams end and reality begin? Videogames, I suppose."- Gainax, FLCL Vol. 1
"The beach, the trees, even the clouds in the sky... everything is build from little tiny pieces of stuff. Just like in a Gameboy game... a nice tight little world... and all its inhabitants... made out of little building blocks... Why can't these little pixels be the building blocks for love..? For loss... for understanding"- James Kochalka, Reinventing Everything part 1
"I wonder if James Kolchalka has played Mother 3 yet?" Jonathan Holmes
10) It's like Uncharted, except the jumping and the banter have been replaced by MONSTERS!
9) It's like Call of Duty, except the 1st person camera angle and general combat system have been replaced by MONSTERS!
8) It's like Gears of War, except the tight gameplay has been replaced by MONSTERS!
7) It's like Dead Space 2, except the MONSTERS have been replaced with MONSTERS!
6) It's like Dead Rising, except all the cool do-it-yourself weapons have been replaced with KICK!
5) It makes me appreciate RE:Revlations a lot more.
4) The lighting is good sometimes.
3) Sherry Birkin was a cool character in RE2, and might be cool in this game too maybe I guess.
2) I like zombies.
1) It's great if you always wanted Resident Evil to abandon its unique, tension-inducing style of play in favor of a style that is EXACTLY every other modern 3rd person shooter, except more clunky, imbalanced, and generally crappy.