1. I am a midwife, yes that does mean I deliver babies. I have see and done some pretty amazing things and most of them involve an awful lot of blood and baby related mess. My midwifery course at university has put me through hell and back and two years ago it even put me on antidepressants. I am so glad I have stuck with it, I've never experienced anything that can give me so many highs and lows. It gives me meaning.
2. I used to get bullied in high school because I was the fat nerdy one, something similar happened to me 2 years ago and its the reason I quit cosplaying.Thanks to all of this I developed an eating disorder and despite it making me cry at the time, I had to tell Neiro at PAX that dtoid and the people here are the one thing that really pulled me through.
3. I am the middle child but I actually thought I was the oldest, my parents ever told me had an older half sister until I was 16
4. Athesitum is the real reason I am dtoid, she showed me this site and I can't thank her enough for that. The day I joined a picture of me and her made it on the front page ;)
5. Everyone knows I'm dyslexic, it's pretty obvious but being made to write in front of people or even chat to new people on gmail terrifies me. I really worry that people think less of me because I can't spell or can't really use grammar properly.
6. I have REALLY big feet, a UK size 10, I think thats about 12 in the USA.
7. I have slept with music on for the last 9 years and thats not just music playing, thats with my headphones on. I now can't sleep without it and if i can't find iPod everyone will know about it
8. I am now a lead writer over at GEN www.girlsentertainmentnetwork.com run by Aktrez, it is one of the best things that ever happened to me, I bloody love it.
9. My dad thinks I am a lesbian and has asked my 3 times now if I am, all because I play video games, spend alot of my time single (as apposed to my popular sister) and have several Kasumi posters and figures in my room.
10. My whole family hates my Aunties ex husband but I still think he is awesome since he gave me his old N64 and thats what made me into a gamer.