I am always available for you:
I am also an Associate Editor and it's my goal to always provide you guys with some sort of entertainment. I love covering anything that has to do with art, entertaining videos, fashion, boobs -- Basically anything that's offbeat.
I am a shark. I am Tako King. I am CTZ. I am a drill. I am your Community Manager. I am Hamza Aziz. Four years and counting.
I think I'm pretty open with everyone here so it was kind of hard thinking of 10 things. But hey, here you go. Enjoy.
1. I donít have a spleen! I lost it when I was around 7-years-old in elementary school. I was running out of gym class and was rushing to the playground. I wanted to jump over a bench, but either I tripped or someone tripped me right before it so I landed on the edge of the metallic-drilled into the ground bench. I remember crying like crazy and having just enough energy to turn my head to see this kid who most likely tripped me up with his foot against my back, laughing.
I was in the hospital for a week and, true story, made my folks release me on Saturday so I could be home in time to watch Snick, Nickelodeon's late night show with Are you afraid of the Dark, All That and more.
2. Destructoid changed my life. I say that all the time, but itís true. I used to hate society, suffer from depression, was overweight, was extremely shy and was a horrible writer. For some reason, Niero saw something in me and I was brought onto Destructoid. Now, I love talking to people, donít suffer from depression (as often, haha), improved my writing skills and Iím getting in shape. Iím still shy as fuck, but not as bad as before Dtoid.
3. I hate my other job. I work at a family own videogame store similar to Gamespot/Gamecrazy. Compared to retail chains, my store is great. I hate working for my uncle though. Heís a crook and rips people off constantly. I hate cheating people and Iíve been there for over 10 years now so I need change badly.
4. For the last few months now, I have been constantly dreaming Destructoid related things.
5. Iím lost in life. I have no idea what Iím going to do with my future and it scares the shit out of me.
6. Iím Afghan, but Iíve never been to the country. My family fled Afghanistan to Germany during the Cold War when Russia invaded. I was born in Germany and used to be able to speak German pretty well.
7. It is my life dream to actually hug a real life tiger. I think tigers are the most beautiful and amazing animals on the planet and touching one would fulfill my life.
8. I used to be really good at drawing. Iíve more or less lost the skill now though.
9. I live on a 45-acre farm where we grow grapes, melons, tomatoes, and a whole assortment of other fruits and veggies.
10. Accents turn me on. I discovered this during the first year anniversary when I blacked out and told a French dude (a close friend to Niero) that I wanted to fuck his accent.