* I love horror games, though recently I havenít really played any. The most recent horror game I played was Catherine and that isnít scary, so much as itís a fun puzzler in a horror environment. I ordered Silent Hill Origins for the PSP the other day, hopefully thatíll tide me over.
* Speaking of the PSP, I only just got it this week. Welcome to 2005! Or, since itís a 3000, welcome to 2007 I guess. Anyway, I got three games SNK collection vol. 1, Vampire Chronicle (Darkstalkers Chronicle in the English speaking world?), and the PSP Yakuza game (Kurohyou: Ryu ga Gotoku shinshou). Iím mostly happy with it so far.
* I say mostly because I havenít been able to use all its features due to the PSN being down still. I have a PS3 but, since most people I know have an Xbox, I rarely use it online, so I havenít really cared about the lack of PSN. Now, the one time I actually want to use PSN itís still down. Ah well, I guess I can wait for downloads.
* Speaking of PSN, does any know if I can transfer downloaded games from two separate accounts? I have two accounts (one for the Japanese store and one for the US store) and I'm wondering if Iím going to have trouble transferring stuff I get. Are downloads specifically linked to my account or to my PS3 in its entirety?
* Iím thinking of starting a video series about Japan exclusive games and weird Japan gaming stuff. Living in Tokyo and being fluent in Japanese, I have access to a bunch of stuff that a lot of other people donít. Any suggestions or requests for things you might want to see reviewed or talked about or explained?
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.