Far be it from me to not wanna be like the cool kids. So here's the list of my 10 things you don't know about me... Prepare for massive amounts of mediocre meh!!
10. I've put more hours into Tetris then any other game ever.
I don't know how many days, weeks, or months I've put into Tetris, but it's a unholy amount. I played one game of Tetris DS for over 2 weeks, before boredom set in and a score of 33,620,037 was reached. I own 3 Tetris DS games, one got stolen, one for the bathroom DS, and one for my main DS.
9. I draw, paint, ink, and other forms of being artsy. Right now I am currently painting some NES Pixel art from Little Nemo for my room in oils. I've also illustrated a couple children's books in my time on the earth.
8. I do a butt ton of impressions, Golum, Mario, Bush, Clinton, Wario, South Park characters, Homestar Runner characters, Micky Mouse, and on and on. They're all pretty good, and I won't do an impression if I don't think it's up to par... I also can't stand mediocre or poor impressions... They drive me crazy.
7. I play a mean Kazoo
6. My favorite kind of snack food isn't available in the states.. Canada's "All dressed" potato chips. I love these effing things so much... Why won't Ruffles bring these to the States? WHY!?!
5. I listen to almost nothing but NPR and the Classical music channels in my car. My COD4 clan tag is NPR. I also call NPR "the NRP" because it makes me feel more pompous.
4. I once wondered into a game store where Capcom Vs. SNK was being played, I picked it up and proceeded to win for 2 hours straight.
3. When I was young, I never threw away any boxes, so I now have all my original game boxes for SNES and N64 games.
2. I work nights with no one else, I supply parts to a train maker, and it's too dangerous to do during the day, so I work nights when no one is there. At one point I went 8 months without seeing another coworker.
1. I dance ballet. Yeah, I'm around in shape hot females everyday, it's freakin' great.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.