I'm sure most of you will disagree with me... what the fuck! I'm sure most of you are going to flame me because of my next words, but I think RE4 is one of the most overrated games ever! Let's explore a bit in the game:
- Lion is the brand new President's daughter bodyguard (What the fuck!?)
- The President's daughter has been kidnapped by a spanish sect (How the fuck!?)
- Lion go by himself to a lost spanish town in the middle of... nothing (Ok, he has guts)
- The Spanish villagers don't speak spanish, they speak mexican... (Oh, crap!)
- The Spanish mexian speakers villagers are slow, fearless and dumb (yeah, that's the way we are)
- There is a weird guy following you wherever you go who sells you weapons (it's also common in Spain)
- The money is on "pesetas" of course (What is euro?)
- There is a big bearded guy who can kill you a few times, but he rather injects you (smart guy indeed)
- Ada Wongs is there too... emmm... this chick loves problems
- Did I say that she is dressed in a one piece dress?
- Stupid villagers are stupid, but they can plant bombs (in Spain everybody knows)
- Oh! The stupid villagers can take more than five gunshots (yeah, as you probably guess, spanish guys are tough)
- Well, I only played a few hours so I cannot say much more than that, but you get my point... and it's a shame because I loved Resident Evil 1 and 2.
By the way, I know my english sucks, blablabla...