Exanimus, an MMO about zombies (which has been sorely needed) has announced a new and exciting feature
since there really aren't many... other... features. I figured this would be a great way to introduce people to the game.
Here's some of the main features of the game:
- Based on the Horror Genre breaking away from traditional Sci-Fi / Fantasy MMO's.
- Ability for players to fight for survival as a human or join the ranks of the dead.
- Large urban and rural areas for players to discover.
- New custom crafting and economy system.
- Current plans include both a traditional & Perma-Death Servers.
Scintillating? Meh, we'll see, it's only in the early stages though. Highly possible it will get canned before release... speaking of which, what ever happened to Citizen Zero