If you own an XBOX360, you know what I’m talking about. The freezing, the lagging, the infamous red ring of
death, etc, etc, etc. But what can we do when the inevitable happens? I can think of 10 possible solutions.
10. Throw your controller into the wall. What good is a broken system without a broken controller to match.
9. Cry. Just a little bit. It’s about time you let your feelings go after being belittled and virtually peed on by
overly aggressive, homophobic, antisemitic, and racist preteens on your favorite “M” rated games.
8. Put down the baseball bat and call Microsoft. Going all Office Space on it won’t actually solve anything.
7. Play a different console. Sure gamerscore and XBOX Live are addicting and well done, but surely there is
at least one current gen console (see: all current gen consoles) that are more reliable with a few decent
6. Go outsi....errr.... nevermind.... Stay inside.
5. Catch up on your Battlestar Gallactica. You know you love that fracking show.
4. Dust off your retro stuff and play some nostalgic favorites. Remember how much you pwnd at Duck
3. Pretend that it didn’t happen. Sit in front of the TV with your controller and headset while screaming and
cursing at the difficulty level of the game for hours on end. No one will think you’re crazy… right?
2. Develop a normal sleeping schedule. Believe it or not, most people think 6am for a bed time is a bit
excessive unless you work 3rd shift.
1. Host a funeral for your long lost 360 complete with a wake and processional to the local FedEx drop off.
Originally posted here