Welcome to Dtoid's Friday Night Fights for Xbox 360!
FNF is a weekly, community-run event where Dtoiders get together to play videogames online! Planning starts in the forums, followed by posts here in the cblogs and on the front page on Fridays. It's easy to get involved, so why not start today?!
<-- You can read the blog for more info, but here are the basics:
How to FNF
To Play • Leave a comment in the blog or forum post with your Gamertag and which games from the schedule you want to play. More people will show up if they know other people are playing, so speak up!
• Send an Xbox LIVE friend request to the person hosting the game and let them know you're from Dtoid and you're ready to FNF!
To Host • Leave a comment in this blog or the week's forum post listing game you want to play, the time you want to play it, and your Xbox LIVE Gamertag.
• Don't worry about hosting the same game or hosting a game at the same time as someone else. Instead, think of it like a movie theater; more than one game can run at the same time!
Still confused? Click here for a full guide to everything FNF!
This cblog is run by the community, not the Dtoid staff! If you're interested in lending a hand, PM one of the hosts below!
Playing Xbox 360 with North Americans not your thing? Try our PS3, PC, European and 3DS counterparts!
FNF on the WWW
And don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter to stay on top of FNF happenings throughout the week!
What are you doing still reading this?! Let's play some games!
The "Monk" is the new best way to play Battlefield 3. Here are some easy steps to how you can extend your Battlefield 3 experience ten fold!
1. See if your friends are playing Battlefield 3 and are in a party.
2. Join the said party and ask if they need a miracle.
3. Join their game but make sure you get on the opposite team.
4. Make it loud and clear that you are on the other team when you kill one of them for the first time.
5. Laugh loudly (Huehuehuehuehueh)
6. Listen for their strategic plans and cut them off.
And that's it! You should feel a slight enjoyment when you hear your friends say "You are such a Monk".
New to Friday Night Fights? It's easy to get involved!
Each week, a bunch of us Dtoiders get together to play videogames online! It's a 100% community-run event, so feel free to join in or even host something yourself!
The planning for FNF starts in the forums, where community members volunteer to host matches and post their pertinent details (game, time, Gamertag, etc.). Then, every Friday, reminder posts go up here in the cblogs followed by a recap post on the front page on the front page for last-minute planning.
To join in, simply send a friend request to the match host! (Don't forget to say you're from Dtoid!) If you'd rather host something yourself, just post your details below in the following format:
Game: Game Name
Host: Dtoid Username
Gamertag: Xbox Live Gamertag
Time: Time (Eastern please!)
We hope to see you online!
Here's this week's schedule...
Max Payne 3
Host: Ali D
Gamertag:Dtoid Ali D Time: 8 GMT | 12 Pacific | 3 Eastern