I'm gonna keep it short and sweet. So lets start with the bad first.
1) It's too small. On top of that there are several huge areas of empty space. It would have been nice to see a few games in these spaces. And that ties into my next point.
2) Shitty publisher support. Square-Enix, Microsoft, Sony, Ubisoft, all MIA. WHAT THE FUCK!? The biggest publishers in the industry pull a no-show at an event tailored to reach their core audience. WHAT THE FUCK indeed...
3) The Gametrailers.com booth. Craptacular music and performances.
I'm all outta Haterade, so I'll quench my thirst with some Love Juice(tm).
1) The "Indie Corner" was awesome. I saw a couple games that make believe that originality in gaming isn't dead. Braid in particular was impressive. I'll be picking that up when/if it hits XBLA.
2) Live performances. Whether it was the dude playing classic retro tunes on his piano or the outrageous Rock Band wannabes, I had a great time checking those out and can't wait to see more.
What can I say I'm a sucker for hot chicks that dress up as video game characters. VirtualGirls Lara Croft was great. Boo was great, and was the crowd favorite by far.
4)The DToid Army! While I only met a few of you I have to admit that it made my day. It's finally great the to see the people that make Destructoid what it is: the best gaming community on the internet. I hope see even more of you guys.
5) While not directly E for All related, I did score some free tickets to the Clippers game, for after the convention, that were kick ass. About 60 feet back from the court and just off center. It was great to see the Suns kick the Clippers asses and see that that Nash hasn't lost a step in the off season. read