Here is a now a patch up for Fable 2. I personally haven't had the chance to check it out but I seen on Lionhead.com, in the community blogs section, the headline Fable II Title Update release and Tales of Albion.
here is the details of what the patch contains. Let's hope that the additional fixes are the in game random crashes that occur, which can be a pain in the ass and very frustrating to all gamers.
"There has also been an update to Tales of Albion with the addition of Knothole Island. You can now find it on the Albion map in Today's Travels.
- The Ritual/Monk’s Quest – Fixed the issue with the Abbott becoming unresponsive if you leave Oakfield before he finishes talking. This will fix the problem if you’ve already hit it, too.
- Rescuing Charlie/Rescue My Baby – after rescuing Charlie, you can now able to interact with objects
- Guild Cave chest – resolves any issues with previously inability to retrieve items unlocked from Limited Collector’s Edition, website or Chicken Kickin’ game. If you’ve already hit this bug you should now get your items.
- The Spire (Pt2) – no more issues with ship captain being unresponsive
- The Hero of Skill (Pirate King) – you’ll no longer get stuck during Hero of Skill quest (Bloodstone)
- T.O.B.Y./Trouble In Bloodstone – you’ll no longer get stuck during T.O.B.Y. quests (Bloodstone)
- Your child - will no longer be chosen as an assassination target
- Furniture Shop in Albion (Bowerstone) will now always have something for sale
- Additional unspecified fixes"