Ok so I have been playing Rock Band: Unplugged since it was released. It is a very good game so far. I did notice a few issues in gameplay such as framerate dropping, don't know how that one passed by the QA Team. I still enjoy the game. I did find a huge issue regarding the DLC from this past Thursday.
On launch, I purchased a few songs like Hysteria, The Kill, and Inside the Fire. They play just fine and have no issues. When I downloaded the songs that were on Thursday's PSN update, which were Sex Type Thing and Constant Motion, that affected my current DLC. I went into the Song List in game after downloading those two songs and I saw that they were the only two DLC songs I had available. Those songs somehow over wrote the old DLC and deleted them. I checked the Music Store and the songs appeared still downloaded, even though they were erased. I tried redownloading them and when the song tried to install, it stopped at 93% and gave me an error code saying it couldn't be installed. I had to delete my DLC file and redownload all the songs to get them back, but I didn't download Sex Type Thing or Constant Motion again. I am very upset and pissed to see that this game is on shelves with such an issue. I hope something is done to solve this issue because this isn't something you can just let pass by and I paid for these songs so I expect to be able to play them all.
Ok so my 80GB is almost filled up and I would like to get another one with more memory. However, I don't know which brand would be the best choice and I'm scared as fuck to even attempt to get something and it end up fucking up my PS3. So if there's any of you who may have handled this issue, WOULD YOU KINDLY, help me figure out what would be a good suggestion. Thanks everyone...
On February 27th, our eyes saw something that can't be unseen, and that was Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li.
That movie was so terrible to me that I thought the one with Jean-Claude Van Damme was way better. How sad is that? Any who, now that this movie is wrapping up from the theaters, we prepare for another disaster on April 8th, which is Dragonball Evolution.
As with most movies based off video games, this one carries a plot not related to the series at al, and there's a horrible cast that don't fit the characters. Another one for the record books of worst movies but I don't have to say something everyone already know.
But you never know. People may end up liking this movie. If so, hey, that's your opinion and your entitled to it. It's cool no big deal, congrats, nothing's wrong with you. You have balls to say you like it. So I'm being fair so that the internets don't think I'm just sticking to my opinion.
Here is a now a patch up for Fable 2. I personally haven't had the chance to check it out but I seen on Lionhead.com, in the community blogs section, the headline Fable II Title Update release and Tales of Albion.
here is the details of what the patch contains. Let's hope that the additional fixes are the in game random crashes that occur, which can be a pain in the ass and very frustrating to all gamers.
"There has also been an update to Tales of Albion with the addition of Knothole Island. You can now find it on the Albion map in Today's Travels.
- The Ritual/Monk’s Quest – Fixed the issue with the Abbott becoming unresponsive if you leave Oakfield before he finishes talking. This will fix the problem if you’ve already hit it, too.
- Rescuing Charlie/Rescue My Baby – after rescuing Charlie, you can now able to interact with objects
- Guild Cave chest – resolves any issues with previously inability to retrieve items unlocked from Limited Collector’s Edition, website or Chicken Kickin’ game. If you’ve already hit this bug you should now get your items.
- The Spire (Pt2) – no more issues with ship captain being unresponsive
- The Hero of Skill (Pirate King) – you’ll no longer get stuck during Hero of Skill quest (Bloodstone)
- T.O.B.Y./Trouble In Bloodstone – you’ll no longer get stuck during T.O.B.Y. quests (Bloodstone)
- Your child - will no longer be chosen as an assassination target
- Furniture Shop in Albion (Bowerstone) will now always have something for sale