why? well it has Dynasty Warriors in portable HD. Jim approves of this. This is the sickest portable system in the world.
Touch the enemy!
woooow.... MGS4 on the NGS O_O! SICK!!
All jokes aside... I am really, REALLY, frigging impressed. The graphics are sick, the new technology behind it is sick, the gameplay on Uncharted and MGS4 looked just as if you were playing on the PS3, you can now stalk gamer girls that play near you... what else can you ask for!?
"7:34AM Hideo envisions using the exact same game on the PS3 and the NGP. You play the game on your PS3 at home, and out and about you play the same game and same save on your NGP. A beautiful dream, indeed. "This dream is going to come true in the near future, and right now I'm working on this project. I'm sorry right now I can't disclose further information, but I'd like to present what we're doing at E3."
7:33AM Hideo caveats that the clip was actually pulled straight from the PS3 version and rendered on the NGP, which is rendering it at 20 fps. Naturally some graphical reductions will happen for any actual title on the NGP, but it's still pretty impressive."
DAAAAMN!!!! Holy #%!?%?@%@!?%&*G)@#*%.... PLAY GAMES ON YOUR MAIN SYSTEM AND THEN TAKE THEM PORTABLE!!!!! AGHHHHHHH I CANT TAKE IT!!!!! This is the next fkucing LEVEL!
"7:36AM Showing Unreal Engine 3. Starting with the same Citadel demo from the iPhone, but taking it a step further, with a full living environment and realtime-rendered characters."
"Ryan Clements: Dungeon Defenders was meant for the PS3 but was moved over to the portable. And nothing was reduced in the process. The team could make the move over in just one week of development time."
"7:37AM It looks about iPhone 4 quality, but obviously there's a bit more going on in the scene."
ughh... im foaming in my mouth.... ugh.... nothing else can be surpased than this....
"7:41AM "I'm delighted to announce that Call of Duty will be coming to NGP." Surprise!"
7:42AM "When you consider [insert all of NGP's features here], the possibilites are endless."
Ryan Clements: A list of devs is shown, including Grassopper, IREM, Level 5, Namco Bandai, Square Enix, Ubisoft, 2k Games, Rockstar,
ok so after everything that was shown... I have to say that the N3DS is nice... but its childs play compared to this. I would gladly pay $300-$350 for this... If I can play my PS3 games and put them in here to play remotely the same game, that has absolutely a priceless value that doesn't exist.
A couple of key comments from IGN's report that I thought were the highlights of the event:
Ryan Clements: Epic rep comes out. Tim Sweeny. They show a trailer of the Unreal Engine 3 running on the device.
Kojima notes that he will reveal the company's plans at E3 this year.
Kojima wants to create an experience where you can play something on the PS3, then put it on the NGP and take it with you and resume your experience.
Kojima is talking about the possibilites of the device.
Think Infinity Blade on drugs.
I don't want to sound like a broken record, but the visuals on these titles is something I've never seen on a portable device before.
Trailer shown that displays an opening scene of MGS4 running on the NGP. THis is absolutely ridiculous.
Hideo Kojimi takes the stage. People get excited.
Takeuchi quotes as saying, "The stick feels... greeeaaaat!"
Capcom, SEGA, Tecmo Koei, Konami, Epic, Activision.
Kaz is inviting some game creators onto the stage.
Tapping on the avatar shows the games that user was playing recently. This is like a Google Map for gamers, showing when, where, and what people are playing. So much information!
People around you that are gaming are displayed as avatars. So you can actually see where people were.
The Near app records the footprints of your travel, and tracks it.
This gives users the ability to see where their friends are, and what they're playing. All live.
Next in the lineup, Location-based services.
Because the NGP is always connected to the internet by 3G, you'll always be connected.
This UI is absolutely incredible. I never get excited about UI, but I'm actually pretty pumped for this tech.
There's even builty-in message boards thaty you can access.
Impressive stuff, friends.
Sony has developed a "micro-analog stick" which was developed for this platform.
It's just showing Drake standing there in the jungle. Yoashida tilts the device at a wuide angle and shows how the viewing angle is so broad, while the image remains clear.
Sorry I swore back there folks, IGN does not endorse foul language.
Game looks really, really nice. Only a few touches less impressive that Uncharted on the PS3.
Now we get to see Uncharted in action, on the actual portable
I am crying at my desk right now. So. Excited.
Visuals look absolutely stunning.
FOLKS CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!
Via Engadget & IGN http://psp.ign.com/articles/114/1146221p1.html
I just realized after looking back at the past 2+ years, there has been TONS of PSP2 designs all over the web... and in a couple of hours Sony will finally unveil its presentation of the
d) a Digi-Turd
in Japan... So for stihs and giggles till then... which of these well designed (and some not really that great) will you vote that might look the closest ressemblance to the pretty soon announcement of the PSP2? (if it really is about this :P ).
10 (lol, I will die laughing if it looks like this)
As I was window shopping through ebay I thought to my self "hmmm, hows the FF section? may be they might have something interesting" So I did a quick ebay search for FF and look what I found, the entire collection of FF games and scraps. And the price tag you ask? well a misly $14,900.00.....
at the beginning I thought to my self that was crazy and stupid, who the hell would pay a brand new car price tag for the entire collection of FF? Well im sure you thought the same, but as I scrolled down the page and started reading the long list and looking at the images... its not just the games but movies, collectible items, original games, limited edition versions and other goodies.
read the friggin list...
Final Fantasy 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
1. Final Fantasy Cartridge surface : good condition
2. Final Fantasy Cartridge rough surface : good condition
3. Final Fantasy 2 : very good condition
4. Final Fantasy 3 : like new
5. Final Fantasy 1.2 : very good condition
1. Final Fantasy 4 : good condition
2. Final Fantasy 4 Easy tyre : very good condition
3. Final Fantasy 5 : good condition
4. Final Fantasy 6 : good condition
5. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest : good condition
1. Final Fantasy SEIKEN For Gameboy : good condition
2. Gameboy Advance SP Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Pearl White : Like new
3. Final Fantasy 4 Gameboy Micro Set : Like new
4. Final Fantasy Tactics Deluxe Pack : Like new
5. Final Fantasy 5 For GBA : Like new
6. Final Fantasy 6 For GBA : Like new
7. Final Fantasy 1.2 For GBA : Like new
1. Final Fantasy 3 NDSL Limited Edition : Brand new
2. Final Fantasy 12 Revenant Wings NDSL : Brand new
3. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Ring of Fates NDSL : Brand new
4. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of times NDSI : Brand new
5. Final Fantasy 4 : Sealed
6. Final Fantasy Tactics A2 : Sealed
7. Hikari no 4 Senshi: Final Fantasy Gaiden : Sealed
1. Final Fantasy Tactics Squear Millenium Collection : Like new
2. Final Fantasy 1 : Sealed
3. Final Fantasy 2 : Sealed
4. Final Fantasy 4 ??? : Sealed ( Crack little on box )
5. Final Fantasy 5 : very good condition
6. Final Fantasy 6 : very good condition
7. Final Fantasy 7 : Sealed
8. Final Fantasy international : Sealed
9. Final Fantasy 9 : Sealed
10. Final Fantasy 7 Preview : Sealed
11. Final Fantasy Collections 4.5.6 ???????????? : Like new
12. Final Fantasy 1.2 Premium Package black magic figure : Like new
13. Final Fantasy 1.2 Premium Package White magic figure : Like new
14. Final Fantasy 4.5.6 Collections Limited edition : Like new
1. Final Fantasy 12 PS2 Console Zone2 Japan ver. : Brand new
2. Final Fantasy 10 : Sealed
3. Final Fantasy 10 Internation : Like new
4. Final Fantasy 10-2 : Like new
5. Final Fantasy 10-2 International : Sealed
6. Final Fantasy 12 International Zodiac Job : Sealed
7. Final Fantasy 11 All version 10 version. include Beta version black box : Like new conditiond and sealed
1. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles include GBA data link : Like new
2. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Nintendo Gamecube console Limited NOT FOR SALE : Brand new
3. Final Fantasy WSC ?????????? Wander Swan : Like new
4. Final Fantasy 2 WSC ?????????? Wander swan : Like new
5. Final Fantasy 4 For WSC : Very good condition
1. Final Fantasy MSX : Very good condition
1. Final Fantasy Dissidia : Sealed
2. Final Fantasy Dissidia Universal : Sealed
3. Final Fantasy 1 : Sealed
4. Final Fantasy 2 : Sealed
5. Final Fantasy Crisis Core : Sealed
6. Final Fantasy Tactics : Like new
7. Final Fantasy Itaki ( Asia ) : Like new
8. Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core PSP2000 Limited Include ear headphone : Brand new
9. Final Fantasy Dissidia PSP3000 Include calendar : Brand new
1. Final Fantasy CC Echo of time : Sealed
2. Final Fantasy CC The cystal bearers : Sealed
1. Final Fantasy 11 All version 5 version : Sealed 3 game and Like new 2 game
1. Final Fantasy 11 All version 6 version : Sealed 4 game and like new 2 game
2. Final Fantasy 8 All 3 Package : Perfect Condition all
3. Final Fantasy 14 Limited edition : Use code ID only
1. Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete BLU RAY : Sealed
2. Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete With Demo FF13 : Like new
3. Final Fantasy13 : Sealed
4. PS3 Final Fantasy 7 Couldblack Edition PS3 Console Z2. : Brand new
5. PS3 Final Fantasy 13 Lighting Edition ??????? PS3 Slim 250GB : Brand new
1. Final Fantasy7 Advent children Special package : Sealed
2. Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited : Brand new
3. Final Fantasy12 OST Limited : Like new
4. Final Fantasy 11 OST Limited : Like new
5. Final Fantasy 13 OST Limited : Sealed
6. Final Fantasy 13 Guide book Collector Edition : Sealed
1. Final Fantasy1 Docomo : Very good condition
It is a bit off my price tag but man... I did slober a bit over it and even looked at my wallet for a second to only see moths fly out laughing at me. but honestly not bad... If I had the flow I think I might have considered it.. would you?
P.s. just to feel better of my self I finally was able to get a copy of Star Ocean International for the PS3... still haven't opened it but ive heard good stuff about it and it was so hard to get.
Idc bout anything else, I already heard everything by the comment "PSP2 has PS3 graphics" ok thats good and all, but games will be pretty much in par with the N3DS and no amount of graphics will save the PSP2 vs the N3DS in sales... except the price.
N3DS is tagged at $250... thats pretty much a PS3, so while it is considered a good entry level price tag for new technology, what I have seen is the same BS of 3D bloat-ware games with the words 3-D next to them. Each time I see a game (or movie) with the 3D words in the title makes me wanna puke my breakfast.
Please. Stop. It.
Keep 3D as a label tag on the game or on the movie to let the user know, but don't embed it in the title because it proves to me that w/e im going to see lacks originality. You might feel different about this from me but it is my perspective.
nintendogs + cats
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Madden NFL Football
The Sims 3
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
Ridge Racer 3D Dual Pen Sports
Super Monkey Ball 3D Thor: God of Thunder
CRUSH 3D BUST-A-MOVE UNIVERSE
Samurai Warriors Chronicles
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Asphalt 3D Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D Rayman 3D Rabbids Travel in Time
Sony, if you release the PSP2 at a $300 price tag = Fail $250 = Nice try, but 3DS will beat you once again
$199 = might have a good chance on winning this upcoming round.
Oh yea, you can release the specs info + images anytime you want, people will be amazed I bet, but in the end it comes to how you can reach your targeted audience and Nintendo has them by the balls. So apart from the insane graphics that challenges Infinity Blade on the iPhone/iPad and possible 3D capabilities with accelometer/gyroscope bs, what will you offer to convert the 200 million DS players to the PSP2?
Why in the world would I want to play the worst character lineup in FF history again? (Hope or Snow anyone?) It makes me feel not bad nor sorry for the mess up they did with the highly anticipated FF14 MMO because I think S-E is now finally reaching that level were its leaving a sour taste on peoples mouth each time they mention FF.
Meaning, stop fcuking the series to shit (is it too late already?) and make NEW IP. How SQUARESOFT used to do it. FF was a rare memorable gaming lineage that came only once a year+. Not 10 different titles every 6 months... sheesh... So thats it for Xiii-2
After watching the Versus video I started liking the style...
Now of course... lesson be learned, pretty graphics don't make a good game, and ever since the acquisition between Square-Enix, it has never been more proven than now. So while the game looks beautiful with a dark style and all, im not going to hold my breath until the game is released in Japan (I think they get it first) and hear their reviews.
I honestly wished that Square-Enix would talk to Hinorobu and re-hire him back somehow, Merge with his company, Square-Enix-Mystwalker, I don't care but bring the old man back because its like making Mario Brother games without Shigeru Miyamoto.
Also, stop making so goddamnmany FF games. It's becoming a RECK-FEST.