My name is Eric. I'm 32.
Here are some random things I'm into:
The Buy it/Avoid it Report - back issues #001 - Ilomilo, Uncharted 2, Infinity Blade, Pac-Man CE DX, Battlefield BC2: Vietnam, PixelJunk Shooter #002 - Batman: Brave & Bold, DJ Hero 2, Dead Space 2, Bionic Commando Rearmed, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Bulletstorm #003 - Pokemon Black/White, PixelJunk Shooter 2, Monster Tale, God of War III, BIT.TRIP RUNNER, Torchlight #004 - Portal 2, Steel Diver, Sin & Punishment Star Successor, Pilotwings Resort, Crysis 2, Blocks That Matter #005 - L.A. Noire, Alice Madness Returns, Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D, Shadows of the Damned #006 - GoldenEye 007, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, AC: Brotherhood, Sword & Sworcery EP, Trenched #007 - Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Jetpack Joyride, Gears of War 3, The Binding of Isaac, Renegade Ops #008 - Dark Souls, League of Evil, Uncharted 3, Batman: Arkham City, Super Mario 3D Land #009 - The Buy it/Avoid it Report's Awards - 2011 #010 - Spelunky, Max Payne 3, Trials Evolution, Mario Kart 7, Escape Goat #011 - Super Hexagon, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Lollipop Chainsaw, Mark of the Ninja
The Play it/Avoid it Report - back issues #001 - Bioshock Infinite, Darksiders II, Dead Space 3, Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider
Secret Moon Base - episodes Subscribe on iTunes - a podcast about video games and other stuff with my pals knutaf and Occam
(Pro Tip: It'll need to be WAY funnier than this ^ . Also, you can't use that picture.)
Hey there. Would you like to win a free copy of LA Noire for the Xbox 360 or The Witcher 2 for the PC? I was lucky enough to have a copy of each of these games fall into my lap earlier today and I thought I'd be a pal and share them with my friends here on Destructoid. If you're interested, here's what you'll have to do for me:
1) Write a funny caption for one of the pictures below. Get creative! Bonus points for actually inserting voice/thought bubbles into the picture.
2) The screenshot you caption will be considered an entry to win that game. Basically, don't caption an LA Noire screenshot in order to win The Witcher 2, dummy.
3) Only one entry per picture, please. You have a maximum of two shots at winning either game, if you write a caption for each of the four pictures. Entering more than that will count as a disqualification from the contest.
4) Don't spam the comments! I understand that you don't have an Xbox 360, a decent PC, or a sense of humor. That sucks dude. However, I don't want to hear about that in the comments! This will work out a lot better if a majority of the comments are actual entries. Thanks!
5) You must be a resident of THE PLANET EARTH. There are NO restrictions in regards to where you live. I'll find you and ship your game to you, I promise.
6) Fap. It is polite, after all.
For LA Noire on the Xbox 360:
For The Witcher 2:
There you go kids. Have at it! I will stop taking entries on Monday May 23rd at 11:59pm CST. Have a great weekend and good luck!