(I forgot. I cut my hair. This picture is my nephew and me at Christmas. Bad picture, but only new one with my short hair.)
1. I am a huge geek. I collect comic books (Buffy, Angel, Army of Darkness, Igor, Evil Dead, Dawn, etc.), I collect Action Figures (Lost, Corpse Bride, Resident Evil, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Army of Darkness, God of War, etc.), I use to play tabletop RPGS (Vampire, Rifts, D&D, etc.) and I love science fiction and fantasy. (Buffy, Angel, X-Files, Star Trek, Star Wars, Quantum Leap, Forever Knight, Twilight Zone, Xena, Hercules, Kindred: The Embraced, Lost, etc.)
2. I am obsessed with Bruce Campbell. Everything Bruce Campbell, but I have never met the man.
3. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
4. I have a birth mark on my inner right leg that looks like the head of a bull, which strangely enough my astrologically sign is Taurus. Cool, huh?
5. I get sick when I play some videogames. Like throwing up sick, if I play more than an hour or two. I still play anyway - that's how much I love them.
6. When I was a kid, I collected Unicorns, Wizards and Dragons and still have a china cabinet full of those pieces in my dining room.
7. I use to work as an exotic dancer for 5 years but hung up the g-string over a year ago. So I can do all the pole tricks and stuff. Anybody wanna buy a closet full of stripper costumes?
8. I have wicked cool stuffed animal collection full of only characters from TV, Movies, etc. Like a kid, I still have them in my bedroom too and I`m 27.
9. I suck at sports and the only thing I was ever good at was Volleyball but only the serving part.
10. I was a drama geek in high school. I was in tons of musicals and plays and even played a 65-year-old jewish woman in Bye Bye Birdie in Grade 9.