WHOOOOOOOAAAAAA NELLY! BORDERLANDS 2! DIBS ON GAIGE!
Borderlands 2 happened and strangely, I haven't been around. It's because work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays keeps me away from my console but tomorrow, I'll finally get a chance to have a proper hack at the damn game besides the few hours I've gotten in with Stalhbrand tagging along.
It's funny how people are constantly ripping on the Commando for looking super generic. But I get online and nearly all my available friends playing BL2 are playing Commando! That's not to say these are the same people who ripped on Axton but still, that's a small yet somewhat decisive look at group thinking there. Zer0 was lucky to be a minority among all the Commandos I saw.
I haven't been able to weigh in heavy with it but needless to say, there's loot to be had and grunts to be shot with the loot I just had until I find more loot to be had to use against more grunts to be shot with the-
(logic loop encountered. Rebooting systems. Initializing alternative paradox loader)
Borderlands 2 is damn addictive.
Really, I just want to get back to playing Borderlands 2. There was quite a bit to recap and not much else I want to talk about.
Oh, whatever, here's a bit more!
If you love Guilty Gear or BlazBlue or both, you should listen to the Guilty Gear x BlazBlue Live 2011
concert I dug up off YouTube. All of the best songs from each series, lovingly recreated with a live band dedicated to bringing you the truest sound of each wailing electric guitar being brought back to life. Classics like Get Down to Business (Order Sol's theme), Suck a Sage (Chip Zanuff), Lust SIN (Jin Kisiragi), and even Awakening The Chaos (Nu-13) is complete with an operatic singer. Listening to this hour long concert (which I've downloaded onto my iPod) reminds me that I'm still waiting on Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Slash to rerelease onto digital platforms so that I may enjoy the grand daddy of all Arc Sys Works new school fighters. And yes, that is the name of GG's most recent and de facto iteration: XX Accent Core Slash. And you thought Championchip Turbo Edition sounded stupid!
Lastly: HOLY SHIT ACE ATTORNEY 5 EXISTS KBRBLJFDSJGDKJGJKGJDGHDLKJGGJODSIHDSIHG
* - Glowbear takes an inner look at how we compromise elements of a game
* - crackedbat takes a very organized and personally researched trip at the differing trade-in styles of various retailers
* - Ivy the Kiwi? looks like a fantastically overlooked game with a confusing word style as a proper noun. The only proper noun with its own punctuation in it.
* - Are you interested in becoming a front page star? Listen to Boner Man's insight on the promotion process so the staff have an easier time. Remember! If you think it's a pain in the ass to crosspost, it's probably a pain in the ass to promote!
* - ECONOMY! GUILD WARS 2 STYLE! By Nathan
* - Louis just dropped a heavy one on us, relating his similar experiences with Papa & Yo
* - Sephy EX defends EA? What sort of counter-Earth have I arrived on and which Flash do I need to power my cosmic treadmill?
A - whatsacow asks what of adult issues in video games? Homosexuality? Child abuse?
A - Guess who pre-ordered a Wii U and is depressed at his life choices? Deathslayer!
M - Claptrap!? SephX doesn't play by the rules!
A - Stevie is feeling ripped off by Wii U simply for living in the UK
A - Let's dip into the sexism in games issue again! Courtesy of Gamegodtre
A - Kodu gets right to the point of why I hate MLG too: sterilization of the game and arbitrary rules
P - Botchtoid 5 body slams its way into our hearts
M - No, I have dibs on Gaige, you robot-sex maniac
A - As we've grown older, games have become more and more miserable. Revelations, PK493!
M - It shouldn't count but what if it DOES get promoted?
S - CBA missed his friends after moving back to take care of his father. But Mists of Pandaria has reunited him with them! All thanks to a trailer
P - Everyone including Dashing is in agreement: what the hell is happening to RE6?
D - Whatsacow has game ideas while he can't submit his assignment online. Ideas about religious satire action RPGs.
F - Your favorite anime openings? Hey, I loved Fate/Zero's ED, but that's an ED, not an OP
F - Important fact #2: you fail