So while everyone was off getting swine flu at PAX I was in Belgium hanging out at EuroNARP 2. Here's a little list of some of my favourite moments from that weekend.
1) Saturday night with Erotic Nerd playing Uncharted with everyone else in the room taking the piss out of the game.
2) Saturday afternoon playing SSF2THDR, T.Hawk FTW.
3) Friday afternoon when Mistic nearly broke my foot on the trampoline.
4) Friday night setting some epic Duck Hunt scores.
5) Goldeneye matches on the Licence to Kill setting. Where every slap is a kill.
However the weekend wasn't perfect because of one simple thing.
MISTIC'S FECKING DREAMCAST DIDN'T WORK.
Actually that's unfair, it did work. For about 20 minutes.
Anyway I think I'll mention my major Dreamcast memory as I'm unlikely to whack up a full c-blog of my tributes. On my 18th birthday I got one present. It was an ugly brown box off ebay but it contained my first Dreamcast along with several games, 2 controllers, a VMU and a lightgun. To this day that lightgun has gotten more use in my 2 years with it than most arcade lightguns get in a lifetime. House of the Dead 2 is the reason for that.