Due to a slight change late in the day, I'm cappin Sunday's CAPS as well as Monday's.
Hey what up, community?!? YEAH! That's what I like to hear! Are you guys ready for tomorrow's Xbox reveal? If comments and social media are to be believed, y'all are
mildly interested. Sounds about right.
With these console reveals you can be sure of a few things:
-Bingo cards/drinking games
I guess I have a couple of predictions of my own for this:
1) They won't show any Playstation games.
2) Nice fingernails.
3) A horrible lack of Daft Punk.
5) Sandwiches (not for us, obviously)
6) Someone will slip on something
8) Nice fingernails
9) A controller without a D-pad.
10) They won't show any Nintendo games.
11) Anti-grav skateboards
12) Bad shirt/tie combos
14) Need For Speed
15) Fifa 14
16) Pretty much EA
19) Repeated news posts
20) A fist bump
Okay I love you buh-bye
Hey I recognize that guy!
* - StriderHoang has 5 very good reasons why Animal Crossing is way better than real life. Escapism at its finest!
* - UsurpMyProse tells us what we already know...#XboxReveal #XboxInfinity #PizzaHut #SeeYouInHell
* - Panzadolphin56 has a great retrospective on the Resident Evil REmake.
* -Zovfreullia introduces themselves with a lovely haiku.
* - Lance Icarus thinks Nintendo is making a mistake by claiming Content ID on Let's Play videos.
* - Marcunio also thinks Nintendo is going down the wrong road with their stance on Let's Plays. He then asks, "Why?"
A - Ronin4life thinks there is a double standard when it comes to judging Nintendo consoles versus judging companies' machines
A - TheDustinThomas owns a couple of games...a couple of times. Why do we sometimes buy things we already own?
A - CaimDark asks why we all care what's going on in this industry, especially in the case of Nintendo.
A - The Salty Hippo was disappointed with Max Payne 3, and wishes they would have actually explored Max.
P - LowerTierPodcast episode 10: It's Squirting Out. They're giving away Orion: Dino Horde and Cart Life, and talking about 7th Heaven. Does it get better than that?
A - TheKodu says by placing arbitrary rules on how people can be portrayed in videogames, we're making things worse.
C - LowerTier Podcast is giving away some good stuff as usual. Win Orion: Dino Horde or Cart Life.
C - PK493 is going to MCM Expo London and wants to know if anyone would like their avatar adopted for the trip!
S - Retrofaction stopped playing competitive games so much in favor of no-pressure single-player games.
C - shaxam1029 contemplates life & death, and the idea of permadeath in videogames. We don't know either, shaxam1029. We don't know.
D - POstudios gives us an update on episode 3 of Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller. It's detective time.
N - Apparently, there are a lot of Brazillians that play online and are total dickbags. It's a shame they give Brazillians with manners a bad name.
T - ZombieGadget tells us about a couple of his treasures found at Goodwill.
T - Asterion doesn't like that buzzword, "Mature." Can't blame him. I do, however, think he's wrong about MGSV.
T - "So is it that female gamers don't care one way or the other, or is it that we're so rarely given a choice in the matter that we've learned not to care?" Tankfox on playing as your own gender.
T - DiceeciD thinks Nintendo is well within their rights to claim content on Youtube, and thinks fellow LP-ers are whiny jerks who need to 'get a real job.'
R - TroyFullbuster reviews Super Mario 3D Land.
D - Jared Ramone Burks takes us through the process of making a side-scrolling hack & slash for class.
R - randombullseye lays out a couple of definitions he's going to be working with for some upcoming blogs.
R - Jared Ramone Burks played some D&D mods for class.