So, yeah. Sup. How you be? I be good. I like the videogames. They are pretty cool. You played the Rock Band? I like the Rock Band. I sing "Don't Look Back in Anger" by Oasis on expert. It's pretty epic. I like to write articles and stuff. You'll see them around on the internets. I also like school. I read British Romanticism and write a lot of essays. It's all good, cause in the San Francisco Bay Area, you meet a lot of people with even lamer educational skills, so it's cool.
I have a pet bird. His name is Merry, and when I see him, he runs to me like a puppy dog and sits on my knee. This makes us both sleepy, so we take naps.
Also, I think chickens are amazing (don't ask why), so I'm just going to post a bunch of chicken pics here now. kthxbai.
Also, he's me shaking hands with a monkey in Santa Monica
Sup! So I've been AWOL all day on Destructoid, and lo and behold, there's been a good ol' introduction session going on here. And I almost missed out! So what shall I do but tell you 10 things I probably should not tell you anyway, so here you go.
1. I have a twin sister. That's right, I spent 7 months cooped up in a uterus with this girl. Let me get it out of the way: We are fraternal twins, she is a she and I am a he. No, we are not psychic. Oddly, while I am a 21 year old gamer nerd, she's become a 21 year old American comic and table top nerd. And she's not fat or ugly! Crazy, I know.
2. I was born with three lips. Commonly called a hare lip, this isn't so much of an issue, cause it really looks like somebody took a knife up my face, which is king of badass.
3. I'm currently pursuing a useless degree in English, with a focus in British Romanticism. Cool, I know. Of course, I get to read Frankenstein and shit, so there.
4. As much as I love videogames, I'm not very good at them. It sucks, but I'm one of those people who just cannot remain competitive at anything for long. Whenever you need a boost on your game skillz, call me up and I'll help you get there.
5. I used to weight 220 lbs, but over the last 6 months has lost much of that down to 175. Hopefully I can get them down even farther.
6. One of the most amazing things I have ever done is spend six months abroad in England. People give me shit about it, but it was a kick ass opportunity to live in London and work there like a local. No studying, (and no money), it was just me, some friends and a whole new city. It also helped that now I've got friends from all around the world, which has lead to other opportunities, such as spending three weeks in France, like I did this summer.
7. I have a pet cockatiel named Merry who is pretty much my baby. I haven't seen him in a while (he's back home with my parents while I finish at Berkeley), but when ever I go home he screams until I let him out and he get's to sit on my shoulder. Then I scratch his cute lil' head. I love the little fucker (even when he takes a dump on me, or starts humping a crumpled napkin), and I hope he's around for a long time.
8.When working in England, I got to meet the members of the band AFI while working at a coffee shop. I later met the members of Wilco, who invited me to a backstage event and I couldn't make it cause my co-workers were throwing me a going away party. I made the right decision, but damn was that difficult.
9. I think chickens are hi-freaking-larious and they are guaranteed to make me laugh. God, I just want to pat them on the head and call them stupid....cause they are.