gratuitous cats awwwww
So, stuck at home for thanksgiving with nothing to do and a broken cellphone so I couldn't call any friends, I decided to check out Steam. I'm smarter than I look. I found the THQ complete pack for $49.99 and couldn't believe the deal. I probably would have bought it for $99.99 considering the insane amount of awesome games it comes with.
* Company of Heroes
* Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
* Frontlines: Fuel of War
* Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights
* S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
* Titan Quest
* Titan Quest – Immortal Throne
* Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Dark Crusade
* Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Gold Edition
* Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War – Soulstorm
* Full Spectrum Warrior* and
* Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
So, considering I ONLY played Titan Quest this weekend, I'd say I've already gotten my moneys worth. If you've ever glanced at an RTS this list is like an orgasm in jean shorts. Company of heroes is probably one of my favorite RTS of all time, and the warhammer games are solid gold - especially dark crusade, which has like 14 different factions, and most of them are amazing and well balanced. STALKER SoC has gotten positive reviews (I loved the original) and full spectrum warrior and Juiced are just icing.
Let me get to Titties Quest - it's 3D Diablo 2 with better graphics, awesome skills / classes and set in ancient Greek mythology. It kicks all kind of amazing ass, and I'm playing it right now despite having MOW2 and Assassin's Creed 2 sitting in front of me.
BUY THIS PACK
it's only $49.99 til monday