Sorry the first version of this post was a facepalm-worthy piece of crap. If it still gets bad comments, I'll be more than happy to take it down again and umm, go make some more art or something.
Basically compiling a list for myself of all the games I want. Obviously, there’s a number of these that aren’t even out yet, especially in the Wiiware. Feel free to make suggestions, or make fun of me while my wallet weeps.
1. Endless Ocean - I've had a playlist on iTunes made for this game since it came out, I just...haven't gotten it yet.
2. Metal Slug Anthology - It's every Metal Slug game ever, pretty much, definitely do want!
3. Sonic and the Secret Rings - MAYBE. I'm not sure yet. My friend is wanting to loan it to me...
4. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - This will be my next Wii purchase I know for sure, I'm just trying to beat Metroid Prime 2 first...
House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return - I own HotD2 on the Dreamcast, but my lightgun is fuckered, and I have a Perfect Shot which I've only used with Ghost Squad. More lightgun games pls?
5. Bully: Scholarship Edition - Missed the PS2 version but would love to give it a shot.
6. Deadly Creatures - A game that lets you play as a scorpion and tarantula? WIN.
7. Sam and Max Season 1 - I hear this is pretty much perfect. Definitely looking into it.
8. Sonic Unleashed - Please please PLEASE don't suck.
1. LostWinds - Pretty much the best Wiiware title released now.
2. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King - Final Fantasy and I have a bizarre relationship that I just don't have the heart to end.
3. Strongbad’s Cool Game For Attractive People - It's Strong Bad! What's not to like?
4. Alien Crush - Pinball! With aliens! Must have!
5. Eternity’s Child - Showing support for Luc Bernard, yes.
6. Gyrostarr - It's like F-Zero meets Star Fox or something, and I love both.
7. Last Flight - I just remember seeing that one screenshot for it when it was announced...
8. Animales de la Muerte - Cute zombie zoo animals on the loose must be shot to pieces by children! YES!!
1. Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword - Played the demo on the Nintendo channel and loved it.
2. Mario Kart DS - Because apparently everyone with a DS owns it.
3. Contact - Made from Grasshopper, with some input from Suda51 if I remember correctly, and I do love Suda51.
4. Trace Memory - Y'know, I can't tell you why...
5. Professor Layton and the Curious Village - Same as Trace Memory. I guess the animation and British accents?
6. Pokémon Diamond - My friend has Pearl, so yeah.
7. Metroid Prime Hunters - I'm still on a Metroid kick, so yes.
8. Metroid Pinball - Same as above.
9. Tetris DS - It's TETRIS, dammit. On the DS!
10. Hotel Dusk: Room 215 - It just looks interesting...
11. Asteroids Extreme - Not out yet, but it looks like a lot of crazy fun.
1. Metroid Zero Mission - I've got Fusion, I can't force myself to go back and play the first 2. Metroid, so yeah.
3. Drilldozer - It's $10 new at Target, so why not?
4. Sonic Advance - Friend had it, played it, loved it, wish he hadn't sold it.
5. God Hand - A beat 'em up by Clover? YES.
6. Silent Hill 2 - I have 3, so yes.
7. Super Mario Sunshine - One of my favorite Gamecube games, so yes.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.