[Update] We've added more deals from Amazon, Xbox Live, PopCap games, Best Buy doorbusters, Namco and PlayStation Network.
We're less than a week away from the biggest sales of the year. For many, it means lining up the second they're done with the Thanksgiving meal at the retailer of choice as they bear the cold winds and sea of people that will trample over each other in a heart beat to get that cheap scarf on sale. Ah, consumerism!
We gamers are no different as we want cheap games. A number of retailers are doing some nice console bundles and having sales on a variety of games. Check out the best of the best below to see what store you'll want to be camping out in front of come Black Friday.
All of our Black Friday reports are here.
- Xbox 360 4GB with LEGO Batman, LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga and LEGO Indiana Jones - $199 (Best Buy)
- Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Bundle & Kinect Adventures + $25 coupon with purchase - $299 (K-Mart)
- PlayStation 3 160GB with God of War III and God of War Collections - $299 (GameStop)
- Wii (Black or White) with Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort - $169 (Best Buy)
- 25th Super Mario Bros. Anniversary Wii bundle with, Disney Epic Mickey and Wii Sports - $249 (Walmart)
- DSi (Green/Red) with Mario Party DS and Fossil Fighters OR The Legendary Starfy -$149 (GameStop)
- 25th Super Mario Bros. Annivesary DSi XL with Mario Kart DS - $179 (GameStop)
- DS Lite - $89 (Walmart)
- PSP 3000 with LittleBigPlanet, Karate Kid UMD and 1GB memory stick -$129 (GameStop or Sears)
- PSP go - $149 (K-Mart)
- Fallout: New Vegas X360 - $39 (GameStop)
- Fable III - $35 (Target)
- Halo: Reach - $35 (Walmart)
- Red Dead Redemption (X360/PS3) - $29 (Walmart)
- Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (X360/PS3) - $35 (Target)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $35 (Target)
- 007 Blood Stone (X360/PS3) -$34 (Best Buy)
Want more? We have more! Here's the Black Friday stories from earlier in the week.