11:30 PM on 09.26.2013
Deathmatch, Conquest, Domination and more
Battlefield 4's multiplayer is something I'm really looking forward to, and now all the game modes have been revealed.
- Conquest – All-out vehicle warfare mixed with intense infantry action across land, air and sea
- Domination– Fast-paced infantry variant of Conquest
- Obliteration –Mad dash in vehicles and on foot to deliver explosives
- Defuse –Competitive close quarters combat
- Team Deathmatch– The classic shooter mode –Battlefield 4style
- Rush– Fight deep into enemy territory by detonating their M-COM stations
- Squad Deathmatch – Four squads fight on the ground with limited vehicle support in a race to the top of the leaderboard
Seven modes enough for you? I wouldn't be surprised to expect more modes through downloadable content after release, just like with Battlefield 3.
As for the upcoming beta, both Conquest and Domination will be playable through it. Otherwise Battlefield 4 launches on October 29 for the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. PlayStation 4 gets the game on November 12, with Xbox One getting the game on November 19 in North America.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.