Awesome: Gran Turismo 5's Signature Edition
Now that Gran Turismo 5 is really really coming, we can start thinking about what it's going to look like, especially in its limited edition forms. Today Sony has revealed what both the 179 Euro Signature Edition and cheaper 79.99 Euro Collector's Edition will contain. The former "strictly limited" bundle is a GT lovers dream, packed with a bunch of goodies, all packed in a fancy-ass sculpted metal box. Check this out:
- Metal sculpted box finished in SLS AMG Obsidian Black
- Exclusive GT branded SLS AMG 1:43 model car
- GT leather wallet containing Signature Edition competition entry card
- Branded USB key with Polyphony/Mercedes-Benz trailer
- GT branded metal key fob
- Signature Edition coffee table book featuring the beautiful cars and locations of Gran Turismo 5
- 200 page Apex drivers magazine with hints on driving technique, car tuning, future technologies and more
- five in-game ‘ChromeLine’ Collector’s Edition cars plus six ‘Stealth’ vehicles
- Oh, and the game
That competition entry card refers to the Europe-only contest to win a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG car. If you are in Europe, more details will be released on the contest shortly, says the EU PS Blog.
The Collector's Edition is smaller, but still nice. It comes with the game, the Apex driver's magazine, five artcards, and a set of five ChromeLine vehicles. For Europe, both sets will also come with 6 pre-order cars.
I...I just want the game.
Photo Gallery: (1 images) Setup email comments
Click to zoom - browse by swipe, or use arrow keys
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our moderators
, and flag the user (we will ban users dishing bad karma
). Can't see comments?
Apps like Avast
or browser extensions
can cause it. You can fix it by adding *.disqus.com to your whitelists.