While there's probably a fair amount of you not even done with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Ubisoft is already likely hard at work at the next installment of the franchise. What would you like to see in the game? That's what the publisher/developer is reportedly asking gamers in an online survey.
While the survey only poses the question "What would you like to see?", it gives a good idea of what Ubisoft might be considering for the future of the series. Things like increased movement speed, enhanced Eagle Vision, and more are all explored. Deeper connectivity with other Assassin's Creed "projects," like a stronger connection with Facebook games is also considered; Brotherhood had minor connectivity to a Facebook title called "Project Legacy."
The survey also narrowly touches on the future of the game's narrative, asking if players would rather see a continuation of Ezio's story outside of Italy or "playing as a new Assassin, in a different historical time period." The answer for me, would be a resounding "please, please, please" to the latter -- the thought of exploring the universe in a completely different setting opens up quite a few possibilities.
You can find the full details of the survey below.
Would you like to see ____ in the sequel to the ASSASSIN'S CREED: BROTHERHOOD?
1) An upgrade to the assassin's blade that increases the fluidity and speed of free-running
2) An enhanced Eagle Vision: see the patrol paths of guards, spot clues to complex navigation puzzles, detect when characters are lying during interrogations, etc.
3) An intuitive crafting tool that lets you create custom bombs from dozens of ingredients found throughout the game world
4) Tactical use of a variety of bombs suited to unique contexts and situations (smoke, poison, flash, explosive, etc.)
5) An additional objective where you and your Assassins guild fight against the Templars to gain control of a city, district by district
6) Playing as a new Assassin, in a different historical time period
7) A continuation of Ezio's story as the leader of the Assassins, set outside of Italy
8) Deeper connectivity between all the Assassin's Creed projects (eg. an action you make on the Facebook game will impact your game experience on the console; events that you read about in the comics will be related to the storyline of the videogames, etc.)
9) Online Cooperative Mode
10) Offline Cooperative Mode
11) The availability of new maps for the Multiplayer
12) A choice of additional Multiplayer characters with new skill-sets
13) Playing new Multiplayer modes
14) A deeper team-based Multiplayer experience (guilds / squads that have common objectives, new tools for clan management, etc.)
15) A customization of the Multiplayer experience (logos, avatars, objects, team names, etc.)
[*].disqus.comto your security software's whitelist.