12:40 PM on 08.27.2010
Dead Rising 2: High Stakes Edition is crazy, no doubt about it. Here's what you're getting for $89.99:
- Dead Rising 2 (Xbox 360 or PS3)
- Poker set in a black high-impact case sporting the Fortune City logo and including: 100 poker chips, 2 decks of "blood-stained" custom playing cards featuring character art, 5 green dice, and 1 "blood-stained" dealer chip
- Fortune City Visitor Map featuring the game map and ads for Fortune City locations and attractions
- Terror is Reality XVII admission ticket with redemption code for the unique Psycho costume and skills downloadable content
- One Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition will contain the "Golden" Terror Is Reality XVII admission ticket, which is redeemable for Burt the Zombie, a 6' Dead Rising 2 zombie replica
See, I told you. It's all pretty typical in comparison to similarly priced special editions, but then you get to the part about the zombie replica and BOOM. This package is exclusive to the Capcom Store, so get to pre-ordering while you still can.
Announcing the Dead Rising 2: High Stakes Edition [Capcom-Unity]
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.