This is beyond silly. Most of the major videogame-selling retailers have their own exclusive reservation bonuses for DJ Hero 2, almost to the point where I think someone at Activision is trying to play a joke on us. Here are your options:
- DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle or Party Bundle from GameStop: turntable controller bag by PUMA
- Any version from Amazon: MP3 remixes of "I Remember" and "Move for Me" by Deadmau5 and Kaskade
- DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle or Party Bundle from Best Buy: hard-shell turntable carrying case that turns into a stand, while supplies last
- Pre-order or purchase any version at launch from Best Buy: code to unlock the Deadmau5 in-game playable character immediately
- DJ Hero 2 Party Bundle on Wii or Xbox 360 from Walmart: copy of DJ Hero, while supplies last
- Lastly, the one for DeadMau5 fans: you get a bunch of merch with your copy. Just click the link
What's it going to be?