10:30 PM on 01.25.2012
Mimicking its approach to special release schedules on Xbox Live Arcade, Microsoft has gathered up five impending Windows Phone games and prepared them for a weekly roll out next month.
- February 1: Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit ($4.99)
- February 8: BulletAsylum ($2.99)
- February 15: Chickens Can't Fly ($2.99)
- February 22: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction ($4.99)
- February 29: Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp ($2.99)
Dubbing this "Must-Have Games" might be pushing it a bit too far, though I have admittedly never touched this selection before. They've got Achievements, which is presumably a selling point for some of you. I suspect any attention to Windows Phone, game-wise, is good attention.
Please report harassment, spam, and hate speech to our comment moderatorsCan't see comments?
Anti-virus apps like Avast
or some browser extensions
can cause this. Easy fix: Add
to your security software's whitelist.